Just back from a brilliant 2 weeks in this hotel. The location is perfect right next to the beach which gives you the option to spend time there or at the pool. Staff are very friendly and spend a lot of time talking to the guests and having a laugh, especially the animation team - Saber, Mohamed Yassine and the rest of the group. They work very hard and get the guest involved in activities during the day ( morning exercise, pool games, french boules, volley ball ect). It is great to be involved in the activities as the animation team make you feel welcome and you can make new friends. They also put on a show each night, working very hard and get the guests involved in the club dances at the end of the night. Loved my stay in this hotel and would go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in Hispano-Moorish style close to the marina at Port el Kantaoui, dotted with gardens leading to a beach of fine sand, the El Mouradi Palm Marina is the ideal hotel for a relaxing holiday. For golfers, the 36-hole El Kantaoui golf course is two kilometres away. The hotel is 10 kilometres from the town of Sousse, 35 kilometres from Monastir's Habib Bourguiba airport, 40 kms from Enfidha airport, 70 kilometres from Yasmine Hammamet and 135 kilometres from the capital Tunis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your El Mouradi Palm Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Mouradi Palm Marina Hotel Port El Kantaoui
- Palm Marina
- El Mouradi Palm Marina Tunisia/Port El Kantaoui