This was my first time in Tunisia, but the friend I went with has been many times & this was her 2nd in El Mouradi Club.
First thing we did on arrival was head for our bungalow, it was very clean & well presented. Didn't worry about not having a TV remote (seems to be a big grumble on here) as we didn't go to sit in & watch TV but when we did we turned it on manually.
Bar staff were excellent & after the first drink they rememebered us and always had them ready. the whole place was clean and tidy and the restaurant staff were very attentive (rewarded with a good tip at the end of the holiday & not before!)
Spent most of the week at the beach as we didn't want the noise of the pool during the day but the beach staff were equally as good as the main hotel area.
If I have to put anything negative it was the amount of cats around the place (I am not a cat lover) but this certainly did not spoil my holiday in any way.
Can't wait to take my children next year
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located right alongside the beach, in the heart of the Port el Kantaoui tourism resort and next to a 36-hole golf course. Sousse is 10 km away, the airport of Monastir 25 km and Kairouan with its famous Mosque 60 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your El Mouradi Club Kantaoui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Mouradi Club Kantaoui Hotel Port El Kantaoui
- El Mouradi Hotel Kantaoui
- El Mouradi Port Kantaoui
- El Mouradi Club Kantaoui Tunisia/Port El Kantaoui