For somebody who said 'I will never go to Tunisia' to coming back from Port El Kantaoui saying 'I will definately be back'!
Our room was clean
Beds were clean
Rooms were made up every day and clean towels left!
Staff friendly,work long shifts and they appreciate a dinar or 2 being tipped!
Couldn't complain about food! There was plenty of variety! Only time restaurant wasnt open was between midnight and 3am!
All we wanted was a nice pool(there are 4),clean room and food which we liked and we got that and more! Entertainment staff were great and my Son loved the mini disco! The beach was 5 minutes away and there were plenty of watersport activities!
Taxi to Sousse market should cost no more than 10 dinar! -Well worth a visit! Marina nice too!
All in all,my Son and I had a fab holiday and was so glad my friend twisted my arm to go!
'Never judge a book by its cover!!! That is now my motto for booking future holidays abroad!
P.S listen out for the catchphrase "wakey wakey,shakey shakey! You will be shouting it in no time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located right alongside the beach, in the heart of the Port el Kantaoui tourism resort and next to a 36-hole golf course. Sousse is 10 km away, the airport of Monastir 25 km and Kairouan with its famous Mosque 60 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your El Mouradi Club Kantaoui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Mouradi Club Kantaoui Hotel Port El Kantaoui
- El Mouradi Hotel Kantaoui
- El Mouradi Port Kantaoui
- El Mouradi Club Kantaoui Tunisia/Port El Kantaoui