Stayed here 23 to 30 April, first visit to Tunisia and it won't be the last. The hotel was spotlessly clean, rooms cleaned every day. We had room 445 which had the sun in the morning with a sea view. As it was early in the season and the occupancy was I would guess 30% it seemed as though everyone was put in the best rooms with the sea view. The 4th floor overlooked the gardens and pool and fortunately we were above the level of the palm trees as I suspect anything further down could be rather dark. We were half board with an excellent breakfast (no bacon though), I am happy with a continental breakfast but my husband does like his full English when on holiday. However, there was more than sufficient to make up for the lack of "pig". We had the option of lunch or dinner but chose to eat poolside most days at lunchtime and had dinner in the hotel which was excellent and the crepes for desert were delicious. As a non-red meat eater there was plenty of fish and chicken even to suit my awkward requirements! I think our only gripe would be that the coffee machine was only available for breakfast and it would have been nice to have that facility after dinner. You are allocated a table on the first day and assigned your own waiter which was a nice personal touch.
Overall we had an excellent holiday and couldn't fault a single member of staff. Can't wait to go back again.............now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KANTA Resort 4 star hotel is ideally located in the heart of the most popular tourist resort of Port El Kantaoui. The hotel is set in beautiful gardens with hundreds of palm and olive trees, displaying the double advantage of being both close to a sandy beach and the golf course. The hotel is divided into three buildings : • Main building : is the reception, the «Palme d’Or» bar, the main Buffet restaurant «La Fontaine», the «Newspaper» gourmet restaurant, and reading room «Les Fougères», a bridge room, the Moorish cafe «Oasis», suites and rooms. • The building opposite the pools is composed of rooms and family apartments. • The third building consists of an indoor pool, a fitness center, a wellness center «Kamari» and an Irish pub «Pùca». ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Kanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kanta Hotel Port El Kantaoui
- Kanta Hotel Tunisia
- Hotel Kanta Tunisia/Port El Kantaoui