Returned yesterday from a week's holiday at the Kanta hotel. It was our 4th time staying here and as usual was fantastic, sad it was only a week this time, but will be back. The staff are all brilliant and go out of their way to make your stay as pleasant as possible. The food is fantastic with plenty of choice with breakfast, lunch, dinner and at the snack bar. The desserts are really lovely not tasted any this scrummy on holiday before. We met some really lovely people and will definitely be returning as soon as we can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KANTA Resort 4 star hotel is ideally located in the heart of the most popular tourist resort of Port El Kantaoui. The hotel is set in beautiful gardens with hundreds of palm and olive trees, displaying the double advantage of being both close to a sandy beach and the golf course. The hotel is divided into three buildings : • Main building : is the reception, the «Palme d’Or» bar, the main Buffet restaurant «La Fontaine», the «Newspaper» gourmet restaurant, and reading room «Les Fougères», a bridge room, the Moorish cafe «Oasis», suites and rooms. • The building opposite the pools is composed of rooms and family apartments. • The third building consists of an indoor pool, a fitness center, a wellness center «Kamari» and an Irish pub «Pùca». ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Kanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kanta Hotel Port El Kantaoui
- Kanta Hotel Tunisia
- Hotel Kanta Tunisia/Port El Kantaoui