The hotel looks good on the outside but has a very tired/worn look on the inside! Myself,mum and 15 year old daughter were there last week and found the food to be bland and certain things were cold.The towels you pay 10 dinars for aren't the cleanest and you pay 1 dinar to have them changed, the pool staff that get you your drinks aren't very friendly, the animation team are ok but very full on and not everyone wants to be hassled every day. The signing of receipts every time you have a drink is pointless to those all inclusive! Never have we done that in any other hotel we have been all inclusive! Going out of the hotel to the port is a nightmare as you constantly get hassled.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KANTA Resort 4 star hotel is ideally located in the heart of the most popular tourist resort of Port El Kantaoui. The hotel is set in beautiful gardens with hundreds of palm and olive trees, displaying the double advantage of being both close to a sandy beach and the golf course. The hotel is divided into three buildings : • Main building : is the reception, the «Palme d’Or» bar, the main Buffet restaurant «La Fontaine», the «Newspaper» gourmet restaurant, and reading room «Les Fougères», a bridge room, the Moorish cafe «Oasis», suites and rooms. • The building opposite the pools is composed of rooms and family apartments. • The third building consists of an indoor pool, a fitness center, a wellness center «Kamari» and an Irish pub «Pùca». ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Kanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kanta Hotel Port El Kantaoui
- Kanta Hotel Tunisia
- Hotel Kanta Tunisia/Port El Kantaoui