Have just returned from a weeks holiday. I must say, we all completely loved the place! However, we are a simple family who rarely complain! Yes, the decor is a little dated, but the place was cleaned to a superior standard.
All the staff work extremely hard but I will agree with a previous comment that tips tend to be expected........
Ali Baba has a stall en route to the beach. amazing guy!!! surprised there is no mention of him here! we took 2 trips with him.- pirate ship and zoo. Ladies, get yourself on the pirate ship ;-)
Zoo was great too. Excellent value for money.
we have a 5 yr old and 2 yr old and didnt struggle to keep them entertained.
Check out the mini tortoises.
Steer clear of people selling on the beach! unless you can haggle!
all in all, great hotel, great staff, great holiday xxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up across from the golf club, have a walk on the seafront, explore the paved alleys of Port El Kantaoui or simply unwind at the pool: Marhaba Palace is a dream place for an unforgettable stay. In the restaurant, a collection of great wines and local cuisine with the flavours of thyme and basil pamper the palate. This charming hotel, in the heart of the resort of port El Kantaoui, will seduce you with its personalised hospitality and efficient, discrete service.Welcome to MARHABA PALACE ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Marhaba Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Marhaba Palace
- Marhaba Palace Tunisia
- Tunisia Marhaba Palace
- Marhaba Palace Port El Kantaoui
- Marhaba Palace Hotel Tunisia/Port El Kantaoui