2,400 results
All reviews animation team omelette sea view our waiter great holiday port el beach bar plenty of choice water sports holiday makers something for everyone private beach main restaurant thomas cook pool man tip marina
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Again, i had a wonderful time in Marhaba Palace. An incredible animation team that works hard, especially Pikachu. A great hotel with a great kitchen and amazingly spacious rooms. Great swiming pool and a lot of friendly people. It's very likely that i will return next year!

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

I come here for years, now it's been 6 years ago since my last visit. They've changed a lot but in a positive way. Rooms are great, food is great and the view from the room is even better. What a way to get up! The animation team is very kind and tries to entertain you at all cost. Slim/ Pikachu will make you feel at home. You can ask them anything. The other staff in the hotel is of course very good and kind as well. I recommend Marhaba Palace in Port el Kantaoui.

1  Thank LauraG8033
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Wow another great holiday, what a lovely hotel. Second time here and was just as lovely, friendly and peaceful as last time. Room was looking over the pool with a sea view, it was relaxing to sit and watch the world go by. Room was clean and comfortable. I like to thank Rafika at the reception, who not only had a cheerful smile on arrive but help us with our return transfer problem. She sorted it out in no time. Thanks to Diego, Joseph, Chris on the Animation team. Cheap shopping in "Big Market, also their baguettes are fantastic well worth a try. Ben, Lounge bar, one of the most genuine lovely members of staff you could ever meet. Big thanks to Ali (aka Trouble), Majdi (aka Pretty face) Vegas (aka Akmed) in the bar they were friendly and very helpful and fun to talk too. The pool man was always smiley and funny. The restaurant was clean and there was always something for everyone. Our waiters (T55) were great and nothing was too much trouble. Thank you all for helping to make our holiday fantastic. See you all soon Pam & Kevin

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Pamlewis62
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Just stayed at the Marhaba Palace for 11 nights and what can I say this hotel just gets better and better every time I visit it. This hotel is definitely not a 4 star and will be a 5 star soon. The minute I walked in from the minute I left it has been an amazing stay 10 out 10 from me. I like to thank Rafika who is at the reception she is the best she really lookafters everyone and always greets everyone with a smile and makes you feel like you are at home. The hotel is very clean and the rooms are cleaned every morning. The food is absolutely delicious with a lot variety to choose from. The waiters were very friendly especially Saber. And finally I would like to say a very big thank you to the Animation team who did a wonderful job of keeping us entertained. Thanks to Diego, pikachu, Joseph, Chris, Mohammed, Willy and last but not least a big thanks to the chief of the Animation team Mido. You guys are doing a great job and I hope Marhaba Palace keeps you guys here for long time and keep entertaining everyone for many years to come you guys are the best animation team I have seen thanks for everything.

2  Thank Raz78611
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

This was my first trip to Tunisia and I have to say I couldn't have stayed at a better hotel.

From the moment we checked in to leaving the sevice has been above par.

The hotel is right on the beach so is suited whether you want to laze around the pool or relax on the beach.

The animation team in the hotel lead by Mido is amazing. Mohammed, Salim, Diago, Joseph and Chris provide entertainment thought the day from darts, French bowling, volleyball, archery and even the evenings entertainment!

The rooms are a good size nice and very clean and the view from the sea facing rooms is something that leaves you in awe.

Will be back in Tunisia and definelty be staying at this hotel without hesitation.

1  Thank mo y