After reading some of the reviews we were a bit dubious about our holiday to Tunisia. I would advise that you don't let these reviews put you off.
The hotel was fantastic, in a beautiful location right on the beach and only a few minutes walk from the marina and village centre. The rooms and public areas were spotless and the buffet breakfast and dinner was excellent. All the staff were extremely pleasant and helpful and we could not fault the service. The only downside was that the hotel was fairly quiet in the evening, but that wasn't a problem for us.
All in all, a fantastic holiday. We just returned late last night and we have already booked to go back for 2 weeks next year - highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up across from the golf club, have a walk on the seafront, explore the paved alleys of Port El Kantaoui or simply unwind at the pool: Marhaba Palace is a dream place for an unforgettable stay. In the restaurant, a collection of great wines and local cuisine with the flavours of thyme and basil pamper the palate. This charming hotel, in the heart of the resort of port El Kantaoui, will seduce you with its personalised hospitality and efficient, discrete service.Welcome to MARHABA PALACE ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marhaba Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Marhaba Palace
- Marhaba Palace Tunisia
- Tunisia Marhaba Palace
- Marhaba Palace Port El Kantaoui
- Marhaba Palace Hotel Tunisia/Port El Kantaoui