I would like to start be saying "Thank you" to all the staff here at the Hotel Riviera; you are all amazing and work so hard!
The hotel bedrooms are yes a little tired, but i must say the housekeeping of this hotel is fabulous and well how much time does one spend in their rooms, when the sun is out?
The entertainments team - all work very hard, and put on variety of evening show's that is something for everyone. If you do not feel like taking party you can always just relax in the bar area.
The food and service of all the dining areas are also brilliant, and there was always lots and lots to try!
For those people who moan about the food - they need to remember that they have booked a holiday to Tunisia and are not in England - try the food it is amazing!
The slides that have been put in are also wonderful, and the extra pool this has greated is only a plus+, as when we was there the pool area does get a little busy; but don't worry about getting up at 6.00am to put out your towels, this is in NO way needed here, the pool man see's you coming and is there with your bed's ready and waiting! Thank you!
With regards to tip's - lillte and often, and they are very thankful for this - but they don't expect it at all, always smiling and happy to help!
We meet a few guests that have been here for more times that i would like to mention, and i can really see why! As soon as i came back i was looking to rebook for 2013 -
There was a party of 7 - mixed age group from 10 year to 45, and we all have come back with special memories of this holiday, and we are still taking about it and laughing about it!
Try the spa in this hotel - it's not very expensive compaired to uk prices and believe me it's well worth it, we all ended up haveing something by the end of the holiday, in fact we only wish we had tried it in the first week and i would have booked more.............
so it leaves me with just - Thank you very much for a wonderful holiday and i look forward to seeing you all again next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all-inclusive Hotel Riviera is located in a splendid environment, just 250 meters from the beach and features beautiful and elegant 4-star accommodation. All of the hotel's rooms and suites are well furnished, stylishly decorated and equipped with modern en suite facilities. You are sure to enjoy a view from your room of the swimming pool, the verdant garden or the sea. For meals and drinks Hotel Dessole Riviera Resort features 4 restaurants and a selection of bars. Enjoy international and local cuisine and a variety of drinks, cocktails and wines. The hotel is located in Port El Kantaoui just a short walk from marina and near a 36-hole golf course and the famous Sousse Medina. Hotel Rooms: 295 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Riviera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Caribbean Village Riviera
- Hotel Riviera Tunisia/Port El Kantaoui