Just come from the Riviera, l have been to this Hotel 8 time and this time we was very disappointed
the rooms had a lick of paint and thay had put new flat screen television in the rooms, but l think the money would have better spent elseware like on staff and glasses in the bar, everynight when you went for drink thay had no glasses and the head Barman Eddie was running around trying to find them this is not good enough he need help.
The dinning room is a laugh at night one part of the dinning area only had 2 waiters which was very good and friendly on to clear, set up and serve drinks and the restaurant Manager just stud giving them order instead of helping when spoke to him about he just stud and said he had help l dont know what he calls help, one night after the same table for nearly 2 week we got pushed to the back of the restaurant and had to wait 25 minutes for a drink because people where waiting to get seated and the restaurant manager was telling to waiter to clear the other table instead of helping, l did report this matter to Madam Hayet Ben Gharssa who is the Reception Manager and very and helpful and she said that she would pass the information to the Hotel Manager who is a joke and for has mt friend and myself are concerned one night there was a flight been a couple of guest because group of people was swearing and shouting every night but this night it was worse and the Hotel Manager just watch while other guest and the entertainment sorted it.
Also the food in the hotel is not has good if your a veggie you could have pasta, salad or pizza the nice veggie stews was just big chunk of veg with no spice or flavour and if you went down after 20.40 thay would clearing the food away but the restaurant did not close till 21.00.
Has l said my friend have been to this hotel 8 times and and staff are very it just the management that needs looking at also there was a lot more children this time running around the restaurant and the bars when people have hot food and drinks this is not enough but you cannot hold to the responsible for that, so we will not be going to this Hotel again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all-inclusive Hotel Riviera is located in a splendid environment, just 250 meters from the beach and features beautiful and elegant 4-star accommodation. All of the hotel's rooms and suites are well furnished, stylishly decorated and equipped with modern en suite facilities. You are sure to enjoy a view from your room of the swimming pool, the verdant garden or the sea. For meals and drinks Hotel Dessole Riviera Resort features 4 restaurants and a selection of bars. Enjoy international and local cuisine and a variety of drinks, cocktails and wines. The hotel is located in Port El Kantaoui just a short walk from marina and near a 36-hole golf course and the famous Sousse Medina. Hotel Rooms: 295 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Odigeo, Expedia and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Riviera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Caribbean Village Riviera
- Hotel Riviera Tunisia/Port El Kantaoui