Love this hotel very friendly staff can't do enough off you,make you feel very welcome,food was okay enough choice for everyone,animation team great with the kids couldn't fault them ,beach just five minutes away .would definitely recommend full body massage on the beach very relaxing.it s been my second time at this hotel and can't wait to get back .the only down fall is the entertainment could be a bit better ..shops very good and don't get hassled from shop keepers as it's all set prices.. about 15 minutes walk turning right out of the main gates ..nice thing about this hotel is that all of the staff remembered me which I thought was quiet nice ...opps one more thing shower weren't very good as the water flooded the bathroom every time you had one..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all-inclusive Hotel Riviera is located in a splendid environment, just 250 meters from the beach and features beautiful and elegant 4-star accommodation. All of the hotel's rooms and suites are well furnished, stylishly decorated and equipped with modern en suite facilities. You are sure to enjoy a view from your room of the swimming pool, the verdant garden or the sea. For meals and drinks Hotel Dessole Riviera Resort features 4 restaurants and a selection of bars. Enjoy international and local cuisine and a variety of drinks, cocktails and wines. The hotel is located in Port El Kantaoui just a short walk from marina and near a 36-hole golf course and the famous Sousse Medina. Hotel Rooms: 295 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Riviera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Caribbean Village Riviera
- Hotel Riviera Tunisia/Port El Kantaoui