After visiting this hotel in March , I returned this time with my family and two lots of friends.
As ever it was amazing and the people were wonderful , its the most amazing and friendliest hotel I have ever been to and thats quite something as I am well travelled in the world.
It may be only 4 star and needing some modernisation in some areas , BUT the attention to hospitality and cleanliness is second to none.
Infact we love it so much we have changed our 5 star holiday that we booked in September to the Iberostar , as we feel its so homely and the welcome is so amazing.
There are so many people I would like to mention but I do not remember all their names , but I extend our thanks to them all.
To Yassine and Kamil I would like to say a very big thank you , your two of the most humble and kindest people we know, your help and caring professional nature was very much appreciated and we thank you so much.
Ammar for making us smile and for his attention to detail and to his wonderful team in the restaurant and cafe who deliver a scrumptious feast daily and who deliver it with good service and a smile. Plus a mention to Miriam the lovely waitress in the restaurant.
Abdal and tthe other lifeguards who worked tirelessly attending to us and others needs on the beach and pool always with a smile and boundless energy.
Sadok and the other gentleman at the beach bar for the drinks when we needed to cool down.
The security who made us feel safe and yet at ease with smiles day and night.
The animation team who are amazing the children and adults all loved them , they were a great bunch.
The lovely maids who never stop smiling and cleaning and do amazing things turning towels into swans etc.
The charming porters who attend to your needs .
The list goes on if I had everyone's names I would mention them all.
This hotel is outstanding its clean , friendly , homely and above all professionally run.
It should be a training school for all hotels , as if they followed the iberostar and its standards we could guarantee a good stay anywhere.
Cant wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The top IBEROSTAR Diar El Andalous hotel, located in the town of Sousse, is an all-inclusive Port El Kantaoui hotel, surrounded by gardens and right on the beach. This lovely hotel by the Mediterranean in Tunisia is reopening after thorough renovation of its main facilities for an upgrade to five stars. New VIP area, Star Prestige zone with exclusive services and personalised assistance, new spa with heated pool, fitness studio and three specialty restaurants. Enjoy your stay in this five-star resort offering an entertainment programme for families and the best possible service. Your perfect choice for a nice family holiday in Tunisia. Star Prestige: Learn about all the exclusive services available in this area. Make your booking in the new Star Prestige area and get a wealth of benefits: newly developed rooms on the top floor of the hotel, personalised check-in and welcome cocktail, amazing views of the hotel’s gardens or the sea, personalised service, premium amenities in the room, chill-out terrace with hammocks and Balinese beds, outdoor whirlpool tub, open bar serving drinks and (sweet and savoury) snacks during the day, free Wi-Fi, Prestige VIP lounge with flat-screen TV and late check-out at no extra charge (on request, subject to availability). Hotel with the best Tunisian gastronomy. Some of the nicest things when visiting countries such as Tunisia is tasting its cuisine, learning about its culture and investigating its customs.. At the IBEROSTAR Diar El Andalous you can try the most delicious traditional dishes from Tunisian cuisine. There are Asian and Italian restaurants too. In addition, one of the bars, with a very Tunisian setting, invites its guests to taste the famous teas while enjoying a water pipe, a custom prevalent in Tunisian society. Children have lots of fun. There’s not a moment of boredom for the youngest in the family, since there’s a huge variety of games organized for them by age, which are part of the entertainment program of the hotel’s different children's clubs. Business events in Port El Kantaoui. The IBEROSTAR Diar El Andalous has facilities in which to hold meetings, conferences or incentive trips. It has the latest audiovisual equipment and a team of professionals who ensure the events come off perfectly. Free Wi-Fi. Connect to the Internet with Iberostar for as long as you want. The hotel offers exclusive free Wi-Fi in all its facilities. Full relaxation at the spa. The IBEROSTAR Diar El Andalous is a wonderful, fully renovated hotel where you can get a fine bespoke experience in relaxation. Indoor pool, sauna, Turkish bath, beauty treatment booths and a new, well-appointed fitness studio so that you do not miss a thing during your holiday in Sousse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Iberostar, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Diar El Andalous reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Diar El Andalous Hotel Port El Kantaoui
- Mercure Hotel Sousse
- Accor Diar El Andalous
- Diar Andalous
- Iberostar Diar El Andalous Tunisia/Port El Kantaoui