Went here last wednesday come back yesterday.
Fab holiday, fab service, people who worked there were so kind, such helpful staff, fab hotel, fab food, lovely pool, gorgeous weather.
Definatly recommend it for anyone :)
definate go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The top IBEROSTAR Diar El Andalous hotel, located in the town of Sousse, is an all-inclusive Port El Kantaoui hotel, surrounded by gardens and right on the beach. This lovely hotel by the Mediterranean in Tunisia is reopening after thorough renovation of its main facilities for an upgrade to five stars. New VIP area, Star Prestige zone with exclusive services and personalised assistance, new spa with heated pool, fitness studio and three specialty restaurants. Enjoy your stay in this five-star resort offering an entertainment programme for families and the best possible service. Your perfect choice for a nice family holiday in Tunisia. Star Prestige: Learn about all the exclusive services available in this area. Make your booking in the new Star Prestige area and get a wealth of benefits: newly developed rooms on the top floor of the hotel, personalised check-in and welcome cocktail, amazing views of the hotel’s gardens or the sea, personalised service, premium amenities in the room, chill-out terrace with hammocks and Balinese beds, outdoor whirlpool tub, open bar serving drinks and (sweet and savoury) snacks during the day, free Wi-Fi, Prestige VIP lounge with flat-screen TV and late check-out at no extra charge (on request, subject to availability). Hotel with the best Tunisian gastronomy. Some of the nicest things when visiting countries such as Tunisia is tasting its cuisine, learning about its culture and investigating its customs.. At the IBEROSTAR Diar El Andalous you can try the most delicious traditional dishes from Tunisian cuisine. There are Asian and Italian restaurants too. In addition, one of the bars, with a very Tunisian setting, invites its guests to taste the famous teas while enjoying a water pipe, a custom prevalent in Tunisian society. Children have lots of fun. There’s not a moment of boredom for the youngest in the family, since there’s a huge variety of games organized for them by age, which are part of the entertainment program of the hotel’s different children's clubs. Business events in Port El Kantaoui. The IBEROSTAR Diar El Andalous has facilities in which to hold meetings, conferences or incentive trips. It has the latest audiovisual equipment and a team of professionals who ensure the events come off perfectly. Free Wi-Fi. Connect to the Internet with Iberostar for as long as you want. The hotel offers exclusive free Wi-Fi in all its facilities. Full relaxation at the spa. The IBEROSTAR Diar El Andalous is a wonderful, fully renovated hotel where you can get a fine bespoke experience in relaxation. Indoor pool, sauna, Turkish bath, beauty treatment booths and a new, well-appointed fitness studio so that you do not miss a thing during your holiday in Sousse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Iberostar and Odigeo so you can book your Iberostar Diar El Andalous reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Diar El Andalous Hotel Port El Kantaoui
- Mercure Hotel Sousse
- Accor Diar El Andalous
- Diar Andalous
- Iberostar Diar El Andalous Tunisia/Port El Kantaoui