Soviva Resort
US$117
LTI Bellevue Park(Port El Kantaoui)
US$94
US$92
  • Pool
Iberostar Diar El Andalous(Port El Kantaoui)
US$241
  • Beachfront
US$191
US$125
  • Breakfast included
Marhaba Palace Hotel(Port El Kantaoui)(Great Value!)
US$67
El Mouradi Palm Marina(Port El Kantaoui)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$157
  • Pool
Hotel Abou Sofiane(Port El Kantaoui)
US$98
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
STEIGENBERGER Kantaoui Bay(Port El Kantaoui)
US$154
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Riviera(Port El Kantaoui)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,711 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

I took my wife and two children the week before Christmas 2013.

It was over run with locals who were like vulchars at meal times, and took over at night so there was no entertainment for the children.

Do not use the gents toilets downstairs. Use the ones in your room. TRUST ME.

The food although the same for most of the stay was very similar it was ok to eat. If you ask the staff they will cook chips, pancakes, omelette, spag bol and also offer ice cream for the children.

The room was very clean and beds made up every day with fresh sheets. We were lucky and had a pool side room. Due to it being cold the outside pool was closed but they do have an inside pool.

A shop downstairs that sells crisps, biscuits, cigarettes and soft drink etc and a bag and shoe shop that you really do have to haggle and get the price down. (Pay about £20 per bag).

Staff and very friendly at the hotel and really try their best to help you in any way they can.

You will find a man sitting outside the restaurant selling camel rides. (Nice bloke) but sadly no horses or donkeys on our trip. The bread and olive oil is lovely. Go in the trip and you will see what I mean. But, be warned - you may have to kiss his camel lol.

The port is a great day out with lots to do. Boat trips and various restaurants. We went on a blue catamaran called Heme or Hebe which was an hour trip and at a good price. Then the following day on the pirate ship that sits a little behind it in the corner. Carry on round and the restaurant with the blue parasols does some great food.

Turn your wristbands inside out so the locals don't know what hotel you are staying in. Don't take any nuts from locals. Get your nuts from the man at the port selling them from what looks like a gypsy caravan. Mmmmmmm.

Stayed: December 2013
9  Thank Laird M
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Well what can I say, first of all I don't no where to begin, me and my boyfriend booked this hotel resort in September 2012, I myself had never been to Tunisia but my boyfriend had when he was younger, not knowing a lot about the place we took Thomas cooks word for it and went along to book the soviva resort. As the holiday was getting closer I started to look on here about what people had been saying about the resort, little did I no I was in complete shock to see some of the pictures and reviews on here, I literally thought Thomas cook were talking about a different place! As it was to late to cancel the holiday and the money could not be refunded we had to hold tight and hope for the best....

When we got to soviva the staff were so kind, helpful and smart. Taking are bags, showing us where to go and making us feel welcome. The rooms were what you would expect for the price you paid, but that didn't matter because of how clean and tidy they were. One of the reviews I saw on here kept in my head the whole way to Tunisia, (outside the rooms smells like cat urine) I was praying and hoping that this wasn't true, I didn't want to smell that!!! But I can quite a sure you that if cat urine smells like anti bac and air freshener I think your alright!

The pool and the entertainment was by far one of my highlights from the holiday, reading a review saying it was awful entertainment I was a bit worried, but I really couldn't believe the amount of work the animation team and the Thomas cook reps put in. The shows were hilarious and the pool aqua gym was great fun for everyone!!

Me and my partner are very fussy eaters, I don't really eat a lot of meats and he doesn't eat the healthy stuff! The food spread they put on every meal time was amazing, a lot of thought and effort went in to preparing it and setting it out. The best bits was the food getting made in front of you like pizzas, pancakes, panninis and fresh cooked meats.

I really don't understand why people last year slated this amazing hotel, I had one of the best holidays I've ever had here. To top this holiday off my boyfriend proposed to me on are balcony at sunset, a perfect way, on a perfect holiday, and to top that off were booking the soviva again in January to go In July 2014!

Love it!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
20  Thank charlottetink2
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We can't complain because we got a really good deal at this resort paying £608 for 2 adults, all inclusive for a week. Some people we meet had paid even less and stayed even longer, so do shop around.

We had gone at the perfect time 03/11/2013 - 10/11/2013 because everything around us by the end of the week was closing down. For example the bar at the beach, the pool side bars and the disco. If you are going to go to this resort around November just be prepared for this as there is not much to do of an evening other than eat just outside of the resort.

One thing that did annoy me and my partner was not being able to relax by the pool in the resort, without someone coming by asking for us to go on camel trips, have massages or have our feet eaten by fish, every 5 minuets, every day of our stay, they were relentless and on a loop. If your not interested just be firm and say no your not interested because otherwise they will not leave you alone for your whole stay, we thought if we be polite and say if we want to do it we will find you, they would leave off but they didn't because they say us as potential customers.

The people of Tunisia are great but can be pushy and trap you to buy things you don't want, they are great con artists, just be aware of this. I spoke to a lady at the resort who told me a great example of this, a man was giving necklaces away saying they are free putting them on peoples necks including her young child's, then saying buy this necklace that necklace on your neck is free. Then when she took the necklace off to give it back they would not take it and she ended up paying for a necklace she did not want.

When buying things from shops that are not a fixed price or from people always half the price and go just under, for example 200 dinars offer 80 and don't pay more than 100, because they will give it to you at that price if that is all you offer and walk away, they will run after you and give it to you.

Other than that do your research alittle, haggle and have fun.

Room Tip: Room with a balcony facing the pool
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Chelly J
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Went here on holiday in 2012 with family loved every minute entertainment was brillant and non stop.. loved having access to the slides in pool kept kids entertained all day.
Food was really nice stayed here half board which was enough as just had snacks through the day.
Rooms were lovely very spacious and clean. cleaned every day new towels and bedding every day.
Air con was available.
Would definatly return to this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Laura23_13
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Just come back from Soviva park in Tunisia, and found the best part of our holiday was centered round the fabolous animation team there who went out of their way to introduce themselves to people in the hotel, they made time for everybody.
they were 4 talented people. very friendly and welcoming.

The food was good spoilt for choice, clean and hygienic restaurant, and friendly staff.7
Overall good holiday, the bedrooms were basic, but there again you don`t spend much time in the room.

Hope to meet the entertainment team again in the future.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family