We have just got home from having two weeks at the Royal Kenz, and iam glad to be home. The Hotel its self is very nice, but the staff were rude, not very helpful and made you feel uncomfortable. The food also wasn't very good, and we ended up eating out a lot.
All in all i wish we'd had a holiday somewhere else and wont be returning to Tunisia anytime soon. (also found the locals very rude too when out and about, in the port and Sousse.)
Just trying to be honest as the comments on tripadvisor won me over to book this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel had an upgrade in 2014, so it's sporting a stylish new look. less than a ten-minute walk from a long ribbon of sand. Plus, a cab into Port EI Kantaoui takes less than five minutes. And if you want to explore a bit further out, the city of Sousse and its ancient medina are only a 15-minute drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Kenz Hotel Thalasso & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Royal Kenz
- Royal Kenz Hotel Tunisia
- Royal Kenz Port El Kantaoui
- Royal Kenz Tunisia
- Royal Kenz Hotel Thalasso & Spa Tunisia/Port El Kantaoui