Golf Residence Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Residence Kantaoui(Port El Kantaoui)
  • Pool
El Kantaoui Center(Port El Kantaoui)
Cleopatra(Port El Kantaoui)
Average 3/5
Great 4.5/5
Les Maisons de la Mer(Port El Kantaoui)
  • Pool
Hotel Kanta(Port El Kantaoui)
Very Good 4/5
  • Breakfast included
El Hana Palace Caruso Hotel(Port El Kantaoui)
  • Pool
Marhaba Palace Hotel(Port El Kantaoui)
Very Good 4/5
Concorde Green Park Palace(Port El Kantaoui)
Great 4.5/5
1,042 results
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 July 2014

My 16 th time here was great. Staff wonderfull service not to bad food shocking but if your fussy what do you expect!!! Maid service reception. Staff management great as always. Love this place the atmosphere is fantastic been at different times of year and meet some great people. The entertainment. Team mini more yaya and other guy work there buts off. Great location wither easy access to other places. The golf brow next to hotel has the best live bands singers on. Recommend this hotel to anyone if your expecting posh it's not but it's clean with the best people in it to make your holiday a good one...... See you in October....

Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank lynn r
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We have been here several times and I still love to stay here whenever I am in Tunisia. Staff are friendly the food is awesome and the smell of Jasmine in the air is so romantic. Ahhhhh can't wait to go back again soon!

Room Tip: I stayed in a balcony room facing the back this trip :)
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sharon P
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Just returned 27 June 2014 . Thought I would put to bed all those negative reviews I read before I went. Found the hotel to be excellent,alright some of the areas needs a lick of paint but that's it. Food in the restaurant was excellent and always hot and plenty of it,waiters were really helpful and nothing was to much trouble. Only thing I found was lack of entertainment in the resort,apart from the world cup. There was a fairground about 300 metres away and the harbour was nice,beach was ok but some of the staff there needed an injection of charisma. The hotel had a nice pool area and plenty of space around it. Take a chance and go for it!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Stephen D
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Stayed here for a wk in June. I found it clean but a bit shabby. Almost didn't stay when I first arrived. Our room was overlooking a disco which was on full throttle when we arrived in the early hours so weren't impressed. However, the management changed our room next day. We were still a bit unsure. I felt better after a night's sleep didn't mind the shabbiness so much. The sheets and towels were spotlessly clean and were changed every day. The hotel itself was being cleaned all the time but it was still a bit shabby. However, the staff were lovely and the overall service was good. I like to try out different foods when on holiday so wasn't too put out by the array of vegetables, salads and local fish on offer in the restaurant for breakfast and evening meal. I had a lovely massage downstairs a couple of times and thought it good value. The animation team who looked after entertainment were particularly talented, especially the young girl who gave a fabulous rendition of all of the Michael Jackson dance routines. I especially liked the fact that the team looked after all ages and didn't have to resort to dubious 'adult party games' in order to get a laugh. They were very active and played an assortment of poolside games with the guests every day, ranging from water polo to darts, volleyball, aerobics and much more. The restaurant could have done with more cutlery and maybe new table linen but overall it was service with a smile. I enjoyed the atmosphere and felt it was a good deal for the cost of the holiday. Oh and we didn't have any mossies on this holiday....great.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the disco and not on the ground floor as it can attract cockroaches.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gerrreddy
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I have just stayed at Golf Residence for 1 week. I was a little worried after reading some negative reviews. However Tunisian star rating is 4 (Thomas Cook rating 3*) which I think is fair. I was originally given a room next to the nightclub which on my first night was very noisy, especially as the World Cup was also on. I requested to move the next day and the room was so much nicer. Very quiet overlooking the gardens and it caught the afternoon sun, great view for sunset too. There wasn't a great choice at breakfast and there were some strange options carrots and onions, spinach and often courgettes! Plenty of choice at dinner. Snack bar also served decent food (pizzas, paninis and salads) all reasonably priced. Swimming pool was lovely, very clean and animation team were great. Never had much trouble finding a sun lounger. I got wifi in reception, bar and room which was good. Housekeeping very friendly towels changed daily ,but if you like to shower in the morning hide a towel as they collect them first thing and return a few hours later. I visited the beach once to walk across, looked very cramped and a lot of seaweed. Overall I was very happy with my stay. Ryan the Thomas Cook rep was very helpful and got things sorted very quickly.

• Stayed: June 2014