always reluctant to visit tunisia,how wrong,great hotel friendly staff,something to eat for everyone
animation team worked really hard around pool then put on a show at night bit hit and miss on a night,organist singer once a week in lounge,rooms very clean and flat screen tv in most rooms,
bar staff great especially lounge bar spoke all languages remembered your drink,good mix of europeans who seemed to get on very well,worth a visit to port at kanatoui and el gem to see roman coliseum.one complaint lots of seaweed washed ashore on beach left to rot which caused bad smell.at this time if you want a sunbed you need to be an early riser.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * 3 Km from Port El Kantaoui* Located on the beach* Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach* 4-storey building surrounded by a 24,000 garden* 14 km from the center of Sousse* 200 m from various shops* 23 km from Monastir airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Bellevue Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Bellevue Park Hotel
- Bellevue Park Tunisia/Port El Kantaoui