spent a 2 weeks holiday here in aug 2013 which was lovely, the food was very good, rooms were lovely, the maids very pleasant, staff all very nice, unfortunately I became ill on the second week and had to send for the doctor , was a bit worried at first with being in another country, but be rest assured I was well looked after, , and got well quickly to enjoy my holiday, hotel was very nice , and waiters looked after us, would go again ,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * 3 Km from Port El Kantaoui* Located on the beach* Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach* 4-storey building surrounded by a 24,000 garden* 14 km from the center of Sousse* 200 m from various shops* 23 km from Monastir airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bellevue Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Bellevue Park Hotel
- Bellevue Park Tunisia/Port El Kantaoui