2013 we had 2 weeks in this resort and loved it, so we decided to come back this year June 2014 for a week. I never really take note of any reviews as I like to make my own mind up but I'm going to be honest standards had dropped and I also speak for other people that returned! I also had my new clutch bag stolen from my room on the second day!!!! When reporting this it was a nightmare I was made to feel I had done something wrong!!! I also had no safe which made it even worse when telling the rep she then got our room changed so we had 2 days of peace of mind as the cleaner had a field day on our landing stealing from nearly every room!!!!!! If it was not for the entertainment I would of cried until I went home as they made our holiday, even the beach was shocking it was so clean and beautiful last year I was so gutted as we only went on the beach once!! Sorry to disappoint anyone going on this holiday and I really do hope that they have sacked that cleaner and re-look at there standards of the rooms they expect us to sleep in!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * 3 Km from Port El Kantaoui* Located on the beach* Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach* 4-storey building surrounded by a 24,000 garden* 14 km from the center of Sousse* 200 m from various shops* 23 km from Monastir airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bellevue Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Bellevue Park Hotel
- Bellevue Park Tunisia/Port El Kantaoui