Travelled as a group of mixed ages for a special birthday in June of this year for a two week holiday. This is my third visit to Tunisia but my first to this hotel.
The negatives of the hotel were few but important.
The hotel was full and there was a shortage of sunbeds around the pool.
The internal bar area gets quite smokey, fortunately we were able to sit outside. The bar man was fantastic serving three people at once, but even he couldn't prevent a long que at the bar, [more bar staff required.].
As a group of mixed ages it was an ideal hotel, something for everyone from bowling to quad bikes and paragliding. The Spa services are also well priced.
The outside pool is quite large and is the centre for many activities during the day, although it is quite deep for non-swimmers. The internal pool is small but is lovely and warm.
The Animation Team are very good and provide some good entertainment at evening.
The food in the restaurant was good but they need to sort out the air coditioning.
The verdict, a most enjoyable holiday destination, good value for money but could improve.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * 3 Km from Port El Kantaoui* Located on the beach* Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach* 4-storey building surrounded by a 24,000 garden* 14 km from the center of Sousse* 200 m from various shops* 23 km from Monastir airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bellevue Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Bellevue Park Hotel
- Bellevue Park Tunisia/Port El Kantaoui