Just returned from a lovely week at Bellevue Park and would happily recommend the hotel. We arrived on the early flight so room wasn't ready when we arrived which we had expected but this wasn't an issue. We were greeted with a lovely ice cold drink while we checked in then went down for lunch our room was ready by then. We had a lovely good sized room overlooking the pool and sea our teenage daughter was on the put up bed and there was plenty of room for us all and she was comfortable. Room and hotel very clean.
We found the pool area excellent plenty of room for everyone. The animation team were excellent and so hardworking. We loved watching the crazy game at the pool every day. There was plenty of room around the complex so if you didn't want to be involved you didn't have to be. I would agree with a previous reviewer that the hotel needs to bring in professional entertainment for the evening and leave the animation team to what they do best during the day but cant fault them as friendly and give 110%.
Food was excellent too we really enjoyed it waiters were great and very helpful. Grissa Ali in the restaurant always welcomed us with a big smile and saved us a table at lunch and breakfast. You booked your table for evening meal on the day you arrive and you had that one for the whole of your visit. We did go to the Tunisia restaurant at the hotel you can book that once during your stay I would say that we weren't impressed with it but felt we should give it a try. If we went again we wouldn't bother.
Overall we did enjoy our stay and if we went back to Tunisia we would happily stay here again.
Our Thomson rep Karina was excellent to and very helpful thank you Karina. The only thing that would put us off going back was the airport. Arriving was fine but departures was a bit of a nightmare long queues and so slow it took forever and don't bother trying to buy food that was a complete farce and cheaper by far to buy food on the aeroplane.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * 3 Km from Port El Kantaoui* Located on the beach* Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach* 4-storey building surrounded by a 24,000 garden* 14 km from the center of Sousse* 200 m from various shops* 23 km from Monastir airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your LTI Bellevue Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Bellevue Park Hotel
- LTI Bellevue Park Tunisia/Port El Kantaoui