1. Welcoming , friendly and helpful staff. Good local knowledge. Had maps and restaurant recommendations (resulting in an excellent meal at a good price). Reception area is smart and bright.
2. Room large, air conditioning effective, good sized bathroom, décor smart, windows double glazed (it is a busy street but not too bothersome). TV and internet access (reasonably fast). Desk (with lamp) to work at. No noise from neighboring rooms. Clean. Bed linens crisp.
3. Very central with multi-storey car park attached. Parking is included and the garage staff were helpful and challenged people entering the car park. Local shops nearby plus a departmental store across the street.
4. Good breakfast with plenty of choice – lots of fresh fruit and vegetables, Turkish and European style food. Tea and coffee flowed freely.
1. The hotel is right in the centre of town and traffic is heavy. It helps to have a human navigator or GPS. I followed a map and found the hotel and then the garage (which is round a corner). The garage is clearly marked with the name of the hotel. I had just arrived in Turkey and it was my first experience of Turkish driving in 15 years. In the room the traffic was a background noise – not quiet but not noticeable.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cukurova Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.