I spend many nights in this hotel and experience consistent high standard of service. The hotel is situated in a scenic location by the river and pubic park with a good view of the Sabanci Mosque and ancient stone bridge. it is possible to walk into the old city, although the more up market shopping and restaurant area will take about 40 minutes.
The executive lounge serves a reasonable range of drinks and hot snacks in the evening and is usually manned by a very welcoming and helpful member of staff. The rooms are in good state of decor and the bathrooms equiped with a separate shower cubicle.
TV is disappointing with a very limited range of English channels and not up to usual hotel digital TV standard, such as in the Ankara Hilton.
Overall it is a good choice of Hotel when visiting Adana and the surroundiing area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From Adana Sakirpasa Airport, the airport exit road leads to the traffic lights at the crossroads on Mersin-Adana Street. Turn right and continue straight until the River Seyhan. You will see the Adana Hilton SA hotel on the opposite side of the river and the hotel entrance is on the right-hand side just after the bridge. The journey takes about 5 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adana Hilton SA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adana Hilton Sa Hotel Adana
- Hilton Adana
- Hilton International Adana