The hotel is excellent, the view from the rooms and the patio is great, close to a mosk and old bridge.
The restaurant is superb. Breakfast buffet, one of the best had so far.
In the evening the restaurant had a Ramadan Special, huge variety of food. Best is to be there before 8PM, as from 8PM the muslins that have Ramadan will come to eat and it gets quite crowdy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From Adana Sakirpasa Airport, the airport exit road leads to the traffic lights at the crossroads on Mersin-Adana Street. Turn right and continue straight until the River Seyhan. You will see the Adana Hilton SA hotel on the opposite side of the river and the hotel entrance is on the right-hand side just after the bridge. The journey takes about 5 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adana Hilton SA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adana Hilton Sa Hotel Adana
- Hilton Adana
- Hilton International Adana