“Visit this place, lovely!”
Review of La Luna Restaurant

La Luna Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 572 Restaurants in Alanya
Price range: US$22 - US$55
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: La luna restaurant was born at 1989 in the heart of horbour.come and enjoy a great meal,fine drink,friendly staff and much more...
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Amazing, staff treated us like Queens, food was delicious and fairly prices for what you got. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Travels5678

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Went there with couple of friends. We did not expect white table cloths and linen. But we were served as in the Main expensive restaurants in Europe. Our table was serviced by two waiters. Main meal was 40lira for chops. As in the other places price was same but it wins On quality and service. I would go here again.

1  Thank Martynas M
Reviewed 11 September 2013

After reading great reviews about this restaurant we decided to try it. When we arrived we were offered a table on the terrace overlooking the harbour the view was amazing. We ordered a king prawn starter between us and it was beautiful. They also give you bread and dips. For mains we had the chateaubriand and as a lover of steak I have to say this was one of the best my husband and I have ever had cooked medium just the way we like it. All this with a bottle of white wine was 180 Turkish Lira - £60. Needless to say we told a few people at our hotel and they also went and enjoyed. Going again on Friday night with a couple we met, can't wait.

1  Thank Maureen J
Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

I'll come here next time with big pleasure and will taste everything, because all in restaurant was good.

2  Thank Rsk567
Reviewed 31 August 2013

I love this place, the service was perfect. The food was excellent and also the staff was very friendly. There was very nice atmosphere so I felt totally relaxed and happy. I will definitely come back there with my family next year.

3  Thank Lukas M