All reviews hotel sunpark clean rooms living room pool area very nice hotel beach hotel a lot of noise cleaning ladies sister hotel hotel room tunnel balcony poolarea reception
Reviewed 11 August 2016

I stayed there for a week on my own in two bedroom apartment. Gizem (receptionist) was very friendly and helpful. Like all of them!
I find it strange that hotels still charge for Wi-Fi and safety box in the room. I purchased all-inclusive for 5 days, I think it was worth it! As I was away from the hotel a lot I didn't have time or energy to use all the extras all-inclusive gives, but still think it was value for the money. Great shows during diner time!
Staff during meals are super-busy and its very hard to get your drinks. Much quicker if you just get up and go to the bar yourself. Good breakfast and food in general.
Bathrooms could do with a deep clean as there was told in the shower. Other ways - very clean rooms. Your bed will be made prettier if you leave a tip for housekeeping ;) My towels were changed every second day even thought I didn't leave them on the floor. This goes against their posters about "green policy".
Comfortable beds and in good location! If you go to the street behind the hotel and turn to the left in a short walk you can reach a local supermarket. Also, things there are cheaper. Unfortunately, hotel has a weird agreement with tourism agencies and they can't share a lot about sits to visit and things to do. You have to contact your travel agency for all that.
Overall - I had a good experience! :)

Room tip: Don't expect an awesome view from the room. Most likely you will see a wall from the next door hotel. Have to pay extra
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Sunpark_Hotel, Shift Leader at Cook"s Club Alanya, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2016

Dear Laima S,

We would like to thank you for the time you took to write to us about your recent experience at the smartline Sunpark Marine Hotel in Alanya, We do value your feedback. Our team would appreciate the opportunity of being able to welcome you back and of being of service to you in the near future.
Once again, thank you for your comments. We are ready to serve you always!
Many greetings and big hug.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

I spend a week at the Sunpark Marine in Alanya with my daughter on a all inclusive deal. We ended up eating all the meals on another sunpark hotel connected to the Marine through a small tunnel going under the street. Actuallly a very good solution. This feels like staying in a bigger complex and gives possibility for variation. Also the connected hotel is straight on the beach, This gives the exellent possibility to change between beach life and enjoying the pool area.
Rooms are good, with two aircon units and a small kitchen.
The food was actually very good. I got a little tired of the lunch anyway. But there was a good variation of the dinner. It was served at 1900 hrs in the evening. Often together with a dance show of some kind, actually very nice.
Since dinner was late, the snackbite between 16-1700 hrs was nice and included of course. The waiters was attentive but not overhappy witch fast gets artificial.
The hotel complex feels safe for the kids,and security feels good.
Locals comming in among the sunbeds on the beach is quickly contacted by the hotel staff.
On the negative side there is a lot of noise ( music) comming from other hotels in the area. Also its possible to hear some noise from the other hotel rooms.
But what is really anoying is people reserving sunbeds early in the morning, this should be stopped by hotel staff. Also the waves are big, not suitable for kids .No life guard is present. You need to be a good swimmer to be safe, my 14 year old daughter managed but is a good swimmer.
Some smoking guests does not take into account other non smokers eating dinner. I experiensed this several times eating dinner next to heavy smokers. Its very annoying.
I noticed the hotel had a nice non smoking area, and have no fast solution to this problem. Maybe attention like this helps?
Otherwise location on the hotel is good, a lot of shops and restaurants is situated near by. A cab to the senter is 15 lire, I asked for a fixed price. I will recommend this place, and also return if the oppotunity comes.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Sunpark_Hotel, Shift Leader at Cook"s Club Alanya, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

Dear StavangerKris,

We would like to thank you for your feedback regarding our offered services and hotel facilities, but we feel really sorry, that our hotel regrettably did not live up to your expectation and we do apologize for any inconvenience during your stay.
Your willingness to share your thoughts with us is genuinely appreciated but we are really disappointed this why all your comments have been reviewed by the hotel’s management and action has been taken to ensure what mentioned in your review will not be repeated in the future to provide our guest the highest standard of service.
Once again we would like to thank you for all of your comment the positive and the negative promising you to take the necessary action to avoid any incontinence in future.
We hope that you will give us once again the chance to host you at our resort in the near future and we will be glad to assist you in any needs to provide you with a positively memorable stay.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

The hotel maybe look not so fancy but be aware THIS IS SO GOOD!
Staff that will never let you down and do whatever they can to make you happy.
Even if the hotel are not directly on the beach you will not notice any different if it was, maybe even better when it do not have the pool area direct outside your balcony.

You access the pool/beach in 1 minute walk from a tunnel located inside the hotel restaurant.

Food excellent,

We love to go back to this hotel!!!!!!!!!!!! *************

Room tip: We used apartment 1 bedroom + living room/kitchen and it was just perfect Free wi fi in the looby pool/beach (paid in room)
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank eliptic
Sunpark_Hotel, Shift Leader at Cook"s Club Alanya, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2016

Dear eliptic,

Thank you very much for your great review, it is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We all hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

Just love this hotel Sunpark marine. I always come back year after year and i never get disappointed. This hotel have every thing at one place Beach, pool, bar, great food and the best service ever. All the people working here is so serviceminded, smiling and very helpfull. If you have kids they Will also have the time of their life. You will feel like a King or Queen and have the most wonderful hollyday ever. This is my favorit place in the world

Room tip: Det er yderst handicap venligt og all inklusive kan anbefales på det varmeste
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Sunpark_Hotel, Shift Leader at Cook"s Club Alanya, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2016

Dear Eva Gungor,

Thank your very much for your lovely feedback. We are pleased to hear that we could exceed your expectations and that you liked our hotel.

We are looking forward meeting you soon again.

We wish you all the best.

Best Regards

Reviewed 26 April 2016

We stayed for only one week.....but we enjoyed it so much, so the next time we,ll take two. .

We stayed at Sunpark Marine Hotell for fourth time, and I think it`s the best hotel, best service, best location and best personal.

Room tip: Room with kitchen (has everything you need) and bedroom with great beds.and balcony (great size) .....jepp everything was great :)
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Sunpark_Hotel, Shift Leader at Cook"s Club Alanya, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2016

Dear Anne G,

We are so happy to hear that you liked your stay here in smartline Sunpark Marine Hotel. Thank you for your kind words. We are looking forward to hosting you here again.

Best Regards