“A hotel I plan to visit again..”
Review of Residence Anfora

Residence Anfora
Residence Anfora
Ranked #67 of 122 Speciality Lodging in Alanya
Sunderland
“A hotel I plan to visit again..”
Reviewed 7 June 2010

My husband and I spent our honeymoon at this hotel and we couldn't have asked for any better, the staff are all lovely, the hotel is very clean and the rooms are very spacious, the pool is quite a size and is cleaned every morning, there are ample sun loungers for the guests and also shaded areas for those wanting to get out of the sun. The beach is less than a 5 minute walk and the food served at the beach bar is very nice(this is not included in all inclusive package) There is a lady that sits around the poo area from 10am till 2pm making fresh pancakes/chappatis these are very nice, ( I often got them to take to lunch with me to have a salad wrap if I didn't fancy any of the hot food on offer. The food served in the restaurant is your typical turkish food and I must admit it did get a little repetitive after the first week but there is many bars and restaurants nearby with Elite Gourmet just facing the hotel which was very nice. And for those english that just feel the need for a full english breakfast which we did more than once I would highly recomend Caspers Bar on the road leading into the town centre it is about a 15 minute walk from the hotel. I would also highly recomend a boat trip on the Boat The Big Baba, this was a fantastic day out and only 15 euro all inclusive. The entertainment on this boat was worth the 15 euro alone. I would recomend this hotel to anyone and will definitley be going back myself.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank HepburnsSunderland

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)