“Nice Place”

Price range: US$14 - US$28
Cuisines: Turkish, Brew Pub
Good for: Romantic, View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Local Taste that one of a kind location in the heart of Alanya Harbour. Variety of choices from different Starters to Steaks in a different atmosphere. Terrace is renovated as a Turkish Local Food, at the top floor you can find International choices.
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Resturant is located high above the harbour area and offers great views over the city and coastline - location is top drawer!!

Food was also excellent with locally produced beer directly from the brewery across the road.

Staff were also really helpful but the toilets are across the road and up three flights of stairs which won't suit everyone!!

Reviewed 30 September 2013

After spending a few days in one of the hotels near Alanya, we were given an opportunity to have a dinner at Redtower. We really enjoyed the whole evening, pleasant staff, marvelous view and the food (fresh fish) was delicious. VERY recommended, one of our highlights of our vacation in Turkey (August 2010).

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Best staff Best food, realy a Nice restaurant, what ever we comeback in dagtime or in the evening, and listen!!! Dó try The homebrew beer :-)) go for it.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

I've been here couple times when I was on vacation in Alanya. Their food is great, I had some steak and it was cooked perfectly exactly the way I wanted. I you like beer, they have so many different varieties to choose from. Atmosphere was great with along best customer service! I would definitely recommend to this place everyone!

Reviewed 7 August 2013

this summer i visited Alanya for a week, and I had a chance to try Redtower restaurant. The restaurant has an excellent view. On one side historic castle and on one side the sea.. Staff is proffesional, has a high quality of service. The food is great, the beer is great, maybe one of the bests of I have tried.. So, I strongly recommend everyone to try this place..