All reviews atrium bar uncomfortable mattress nice hotel animation team beach volleyball fussy eater entertainment disco germans
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Polecam każdemu hotelu, jest świetnie wyposażony, świetna lokalizacja blisko plaży, obsługa jest na najwyższym poziomie. Chce podziękować Emre i Taha za animacje na najwyższym poziomie bez nich to nie było by to samo!

I recommend to everyone this hotel, it is well-equipped, great location close to the beach, service is top notch. I want to thank Emre and Taha for the animation at the highest level without them it would not be the same!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Marcin W
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

We as a family had a amazing stay here. The food was good. And the rooms so pretty. I also like the location. Was not sure about it at first, to be outside of Alanya. But oba is a fun town. We had good evenings in and outside the hotel.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank mehmetaysenur07
Reviewed 27 May 2018

Just returned from an amazing week for my 50th birthday with my husband. Fantastic room and staff very friendly from the time we arrived at reception they couldn’t do enough. Food was very good and loads of choice even for a fussy eater like my husband. There were so many staff that we could name that made our week but there were a couple that have held a special bond Nurcan she works in the Atrium bar she was amazing she made my week she will be very special such a lovely girl. Also Mamet he was always friendly as were all the others. The hotel is vey clean and the facilities very good we will be back.

Room tip: Worth booking a suite
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Donna W
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

A nice hotel, not sure if I'd give it 5 stars, 4 max.
Food was nice enough, and so were the staff, just not too much to do.
Pool fairly small, but it is in the sun all day, and it's not too busy as most people spend their days at the beach part of the hotel. There was no bar next to the pool which wasn't ideal as you had to go into the hotel every time you needed a drink.
Pier was closed as staff said it reduced the complaints of theft on the beach.
The entertainment was cheesy and not very long, but the entertainers made a good effort all day long which is nice.
The bar in the evening was only open until 11, then they completely shut off the lights and everything which was annoying as all bars or clubs were about 20 minutes from hotel.
Note that we were the only English in the hotel, mostly Germans and Russians, which wasn't a problem for us but made it hard to socialise with anyone outside the group you go with.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Lauren L
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I was this hotel whit my brother staff is very rude room is small food is not good drink terrible l don't recemend this hotel sea have to much stones l cut my leg in alanya u can find so much good hotel

Date of stay: August 2017