“Excellent meal and a great environment”
Review of Lokanta Su

Lokanta Su
Ranked #30 of 572 Restaurants in Alanya
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Been to Lokanta Su many time over the last few years and the level of service and quality of the food is very high. Keep up thew good work

Reviewed 6 July 2014

This restaurant is by far the best in Alanya. The atmosphere is lovely, and the entire restaurant is classy. It is different from all the other restaurants in the city, that all seem to have the same menus. The food is lovely. I ate the best Panna Cotta I´ve ever had. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We visited on our last night and wished we went earlier on our trip so we could return. Food was beautiful and very well presented. Staff were brilliant and really knew about the food. Try the tapas for a starter. Fully recommend, a must try for anyone going to Alanya.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

My boyfriend and I visited this restaurant after having already tried a couple other restaurants in Alanya earlier. We have to say this has been the best one so far, and we tried a lot of good ones on this trip!

The food we ordered was prepared and served quickly, it tasted heavenly. The service was also perfect. The staff was very friendly and did a great job.

The atmosphere of the restaurant is also really good. The restaurant is located in a beautiful green garden with calming lights and music. This restaurant really stood out compared to most of Alanya's other restaurants with neon lights and loud tvs.

My boyfriend and I are very pleased, and we would therefore like to recommend anyone to visit this restaurant.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

The best food that my family has eaten in Alanya. Excellent service in a stunning open air restaurant in the center of Alanya.