“not as good as promised”

Water Planet Aqua Park
Ranked #16 of 61 things to do in Alanya
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: With 2000 people daily capacity the largest aquapark of Turkish Mediterranean region invites you to fun, action and adventure.There are no limits for fun at the Mediterranean’s favorite water paradise whether you are young or an adult.You can have adventurous fun with rafting or relax with sea view from the forest or pump your adrenalin with bungee jumping and slides.
Reviewed 14 September 2013

all of the slides are sparcely spaced so there is quite a walk to each different slide, the water in the pools is a mix of chlorine and salt water, dont get it in your mouth, the pools are the same depth the whole way round, not suitable for diving. the steps are unsafe while going up to the rides, the rides with dingys are impossible to stay on, the water in the pools at the bottoms of the slides are dirty.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Ok guys, I know I'm probably a bit too old for water parks (I'm 26) but I absolutely love them and I always visit them when on holiday. And of all the ones I've visited in my life (trust me they are many) this one is the words one by far!! The safety is non existent. On our second ride, me and my friend fell out of the double rubber ring and hurt ourselves really bad. That royally put us off to try anything else. (My friend is sending pics of her bruises to other friends as we speak). The park itself is really boring, not aesthetically pleasing what so ever, and run down. Not to mention that they take food and water off you at the entrance... like, I just looked at the staff... how can yous go home and sleep good at night?! You should be ashamed of yourselves! Nah, guys, it's really really not worth your money... if you like pain and have a death wish then maybe..

4  Thank 131Izzy
Reviewed 28 August 2013

We paid £50 for 2 adults and 3 kids which included meal for the adults and eldest child. We paid an extra £7 each for the other kids. The selection of food was okay - I recommend chicken nuggets for the kids as they come with lots of chips.

The slides are great and although not as safety conscious as we are here in the Uk, they do ensure that splash pools are free before people shoot down the slides.

It's unfortunate that they charge extra for rafting and for bunging jumping. The pool area is not huge and loungers get taken up quite quickly, so I suggest you get your towels down as the first thing, if you intend to take a break somewhere near the pool. Alternatively, there are plenty of loungers around other areas of the site.

The slides themselves are great fun and I do recommend a visit!

1  Thank InTheDark1
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I can not say anything that bad and not that good. I did not like. Went only because of the baby. The daughter also remained not very happy with this aqua park. For example: a water park in Antalya much better. The first thing that caught my eye, this is his territory. Very little, especially those where the slides. Pool near the slides just a little, so we need to get away quickly, so you do not get shot down. Thank you to the staff who keep order. Well done guys, who did not give any descent. Like the wave pool. But until you get to the hills from the pool, no longer wanted or what. I do not want to offend anyone either, that's my opinion.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

The worst aqua park I have visited!!
No shade
No food and drink allowed in!
Not many sun beds
Slides mostly for younger children
Splash pool was way to small and shallow causing you to crash into the pool wall
Infective system for boat hiring
Wasnt as expensive as suspected, but still high food and drink prices in comparison to hotels and restaurants in the local area

Good points

The younger children enjoyed the slides including the slightly bigger ones. There was many life guards on duty compared to other aqua parks i have visited in Turkey.
There was a lovely wave pool slightly odd hours, only on for 10 minutes each day!

3  Thank Harry W