See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

First of all, if Tripadvisor would let me leave a 0 rating I would have! I never leave Reviews but I had to WARN other travellers against this hotel! Staff are rude, unhelpful, ignorant & do not smile at all & just useless! In-room fridge doesnt work, wouldn't come & fix it & staff unaware who or when it could be fixed! Had to have warm water everyday! Breakfast & Lunch rubbish & tasteless! Not allowed to bring food or drinks (soft drinks) into the hotel! They have no iron, have to pay extra for a room safe, beds are like sleeping on rocks! AC faulty! Have to pay extra for WIFI! No WIFI even in the lobby! Rooms are rubbish & below standard! A lady slipped & fell on the stairs with a glass of wine, glass smashed everywhere, when i told the reception desk it took them 30 mins to clean it & were not bothered of the broken glass & the safety of their guest! DO NOT BOOK! I have travelled all over the world & this is by far the worse hotel I have ever stayed in! Book an alternative hotel next door which will have same access to the beach.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
16  Thank m_adam999
Reviewed 6 January 2017

From my side neither a good hotel nor an decent place.
My room was too small. Cleaning was OK. Food was
just edible only Turkish Local cuisine no International
foods. Most of the things was pay extra. etc. internet
wi-fi, towels, some of the drinks etc etc. Not liked and
never wanted to again also will never suggest to my
friends. Only positive thing was in the front of the sea.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
23  Thank Joseph O
Reviewed 3 November 2016

Nice hotel near beach and centrum. Beach Bar no:6 belong Gardenia and Riviera hotel together. Restorant is spectacularin the on the topfloor and dinner was however no complaints. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel have good entertainment brogram every week.

Room tip: Top floors are the best.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2016

Its is the third time we tried the hamam at Hotel Gardenia and it was good as usual. Friendly and smiling staff, very professional. We all love the amazing massage at last. We went there 2 times during our vacation, on our first day and our last day.
We haven´t stayed at the hotel, but the last time we were in Alanya we heard that the hamam was good so we had to try it out and it was true. And we will keep coming back when we are in Alanya. We would definitely recommend it.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Djurhuus
Reviewed 10 August 2016

Location of hotel is very good, 200 meters from main street (Atatürk Boulevard), from there nice walk to centre or get the bus (1, 101). Beautiful park in front of hotel, not much noise from the street. Beach is sandy, but during 2 weeks in July-August this year waves were quite agressive (red flag mostly). Wonderful view from balcony: the castle, palmtrees, the sea and other peninsula. The room is OK and clean. The food sufficient and tasty, in the morning nice warm bakery. Clients mostly Skandinavian, German, local. Hamam in hotel was a nice surprise: not as much facilities, but professional and very good care for client.

Room tip: Sea-side is beautiful, of cause.
Date of stay: August 2016