All reviews green beach manager amanda sea view the general manager turkey half board the hotel manager cleopatra beach breakfast and dinner swim up bar home from home hotel is spotlessly clean fantastic hotel bus stop great holiday harbour area would recommend this hotel to anyone
Reviewed 14 May 2016

My husband and I have just came back(unfortunately)after a weeks stay at the Grand Okan(stayed last year also)and can honestly say that this hotel is one of the best hotels we have stayed in(and we have stayed in a good few)The hotel is actually immaculate(prices at the hotel are really reasonable)food is great and the hotel itself has a really good friendly atmosphere,the staff are all lovely and can't do enough to help you(especially Ersin)The manager Amanda is genuinely lovely and nothing is too much trouble whatsoever.The sea view rooms are well worth paying a little extra for as the view is amazing,they are well equipped and are spotlessly clean.The people of Alanya are lovely and we can't wait to go back.The Grand Okan certainly deserves a first class rating.Thank You Amanda for all you help,hope to see you again soon

Room Tip: Higher floor with sea view a must
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eevy13
grandokan, General Manager at Grand Okan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2016

Good Afternoon Eevy13,

Thankyou very much for taking the time to review your recent stay. We are very happy that you chose The Grand Okan Hotel again for your holidays in Alanya an that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We look forward to seeing you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 10 May 2016

This review is long, but fruitful. Regardless the fact I was traveling solo, the stay in this hotel was a fantastic experience. The hotel manager, Amanda, did a lot to make sure that my stay was as convenient as possible. I couldn't imagine I'd meet a hotel manager devoting herself to serve people as much as she did, bearing in mind that was my 34th country to visit.
The hotel is quite close to the sea, with direct access from the pool area, I had a sea view room which was great. The beach #9 belongs to the hotel, it costs 5 TL (1.5 EUR) for each of the umbrella and the seat, which was cheaper than what I usually pay in Spain.
The staff were so helpful in many ways, late checkout was not a problem (mine was 4:00 am).
The food is of a really good quality and served as a buffet, I had a half board booking. It is super nice to be able to get your meal by the pool. The daily soup, the grill and the desserts in the evening made a hell of a difference. Food was really clean and of a proper quality. Drinks are paid separately at the dinner time.
My room was clean and air conditioned, the hotel is within a close proximity of the center, something like 15-20 walk. I’d suggest a taxi by the evening though.
For me, that was the best quality per price I think I would have ever had in Turkey or anywhere else. It was my visit to Turkey and particularly Alanya. Hopefully, if I manage to go there again, that hotel will definitely be my first choice.
The internet functioned properly, in the room, general areas and even by the pool. The prices of the drinks, which are the only thing I ordered extra, were not any higher than any cafeteria by the street.

Room Tip: sea and pool view room on the 5th floor is pbly the best choice you may make.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo

Good Afternoon Musse_Sweden,
Thankyou very much for choosing The Grand Okan Hotel for your stay and for your your detailed review.
Myself and the team are very happy that you went back home with a fantastic first impression of Alanya and Turkey and even more so that we were one of the factors.
We do hope that we will see you very soon on your next visit.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

Now I am mentioning not only the hotel but the general manager Amanda. We stayed in the hotel a fortnight again. It is our favorite in Turkey and one of our favorites world wide. Staff, location, rooms, food and prices all fine. Furthermore the cleanness is excellent. A thanks to our host Amanda

Room Tip: Take the seaside
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Good Afternoon John S,
Thankyou very much for choosing The Grand Okan Hotel again for your stay in Alanya. I do appreciate the personal mention, but of course, as you know very well this is a team effort. My team and I are pleased to see that you enjoyed all the services offered and are always so happy to see you both.
Looking forward to seeing you both very soon,

Reviewed 27 February 2016

We have been in this hotel for a night while we were on our Turkey tour. It was one of the good hotel that we had during the 30 days tour.
The hotel's staffs were really friendly. The room that we stay was amasing. Try to get a sea-view room. It had great view of the mediterranean.
Hotel's location is so so. It's just next to the Cleopatra beach but a bit far from city center (For us clubs were city center :D). However it is easy to overcome that stuation by dolmuş or taxi (cost you 10-15 Turkish Liras ) (:

Room Tip: sea view rooms (:
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends

Good afternoon Mehmet K,
Thankyou very much for reviewing your short stay with us, we really appreciate it.
My team and I are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our hotel, especially the location with it's amazing views and our competant staff.
We look forward to seeing you again, maybe for longer next time.
Kind Regards from sunny Alanya,

Reviewed 24 February 2016

I spent an unforgettable week in this hotel. Great room with double bed, great sight of the seaside from balcony of the room, big selection of foods and nice swimming pool. Fantastic Kleopatra beach very very close to the hotel. I'll never forget the sympathy of all the staff. A big thank to Amanda, the general manager, an example of professionalism and courteousness. Giannicola from Italy

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo

Good AFternoon Giannicola B,

Thankyou so much for choosing The Grand Okan Hotel for your holidays in Alanya and for taking the time to review your stay.
My team and I appreciate your lovely comments and look forward to your next visit.