1. Food is average - selection is good, quantity is plentiful, unless you come almost late. Warm servings and cold cuts are lacking, but there is a lot of fresh fruits/veggies.
2. Rooms are standard, with crappy equipment (but who cares about TVs those times?). No dental/shaving kit is noticeable.
3. Room service is terribad - they clean rooms as if they didn't like their job. And they steal (a jacket here, undies there).
4. Hospitality is not really there - be half a minute late to the bar closing, or pool working hours and you'll get nothing. Also, late hours in hotel lobby and they'll ask you to leave (if after working hours) or turn the lights off.
5. WiFi is a joke - both the free version in hotel lobby and charged version in rooms - it either outright does not work, or is slow (several seconds to load a website) and disconnects every now and then (like every two-three minutes).
6. Location is good - close to city center and two minutes away from the beach. Swimming pools are small with cool and clean water. It's just there is little space around.
7. City around is *greedy*, getting 50% discount usually means you get ripped off a little less.
*Haggling is a must* - start with 80% discount and try to get maybe 60-70%. Depends on the wares though.
All in all one can live with it, although I didn't like them for missing garments.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Cancelon so you can book your Sultan Sipahi Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sultan Sipahi Hotel Alanya