“So Freindly and Clean”

Miray Hotel
Ranked #12 of 112 Alanya B&B and Inns
“So Freindly and Clean”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2012

What a delightful place right in the middle the main street and next to Kleopatra Beach. It is situatated amongst many 4 and 5 star hotels and yet it holds it's own here.

The staff are very helpful and freindly, service is fast and nothing is too much to ask them.

Rooms are kept clean daily with minimal disturbance. Breakfast is the usual Turkish style with bread, cheese's, cold meats, tomatoes, cucumber, olive selection's, jams and marmalades, cereals, tea, coffee and juices; a nice welcome touch are the freshly made eggs.

A special shout out to Rahmi and Ramazan, thanks for your kind gestures and professional approach which enhanced a very enjoyable stay at Miray and a wonderful holiday in Alanya xx

Room Tip: Air con is standard in all rooms so doors can be shut at night which means there is no noise from th...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank JayCeeRay

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Czech first
swindon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2012

me , my sister and friend had the most brillant time at the miray hotel. hotel very clean. staff very friendly and alot of fun, staff really contruibuted to us having the best time ever. definately going back next year. i would recommend the miray hotel to other people. good value for money

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
4 Thank karli d
Belgrade, Serbia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2012

I just came back from Alanya and I'm very satisfied with this hotel. Stuff is friendly, choice of food is not great but everything is fresh, rooms are clean with enough space, air condition included... Some couples from our group were not satisfied cause they got rooms with separated beds but this is a small hotel and it has only 6 double bed rooms and also small pool. But I don't understand why would you use a pool when the sea is across the street... This is the best choice for young people. Near to Kleopatra's beach and about 15min. walk from the city center and the port. If you don't wanna walk you can use a bus or taxi( not more than 5eur to the center). On the beach you can get a discount for sunbeds if you pay for all days at the beginning( less than 5eur for 2 beds and umbrella per day). At the end we needed to move our check out from the hotel cause our flight was late and it was 20eur per person. I would recommend this hotel cause you definitely get what you paid for!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank Marta983
Manama, Bahrain
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2012

I stayed in Miray with my Mum & aunt. We were surprised by the hotel. It was clean with a small pool( we didnt try it cause we prefered sea).Location was good but still if U need to go to nightclubs or centre of the city U should take bus or taxi. Breakfast was pretty much the same:cereals,few kinds of cheese, omlette.Dinner was really good with few kinds of fruits.From our room we had view of the pool & sea. Towels & proper cleaning were done after leaving tips otherwise they didnt change our towels for 3 days.Kitchen staff & waiters were nice & friendly, joking all the time. receptionists were fine till we got some incident:at 4.30am I got a call saying that we were making some noise in the room.I told him I was staying with two old ladies & they were sleeping.he was still insisting that it was our room. Next day I reminded him & after he said sorry for that.For me its a big deal...Still I recommend this hotel to stay.Anyways most of the time U gonna spend on the beach & outdoors.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank nataly t
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2012

I went last year with a few uni friends and found that to my surprise I was really impressed with the hotel. It was perfectly clean, friendly staff and in a really great location! I want to go back. The only thing that I would say is that the beds are rather uncomfortable but I for the price I am not going to complain about that!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
4 Thank Miss_h0liday
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2012

Serious lack of kindness is something very notable in the whole area. So why Miray Hotel would be different? This was quite shocking.
English is not a language spoken among stuff with confidence. But they speak German like they were born there.
Make sure to request change of towels on a daily base, as you might end up with dirty ones for a few days!
Breakfast, as any other hotels....quite good
Dinner.....seriously, don't waste time. Eat somewhere else.
Hotel is very clean and if you manage to cross the road without any injuries (be aware - danger even on a pavement) you'll find yourself on a beautiful beach (bare in mind that you have to go back over the same road to the hotel). Or if you choose not to risk your life in traffic pool is very enjoyable options. You might hear ABBA in German, or even Elvis in Turkish if you are lucky.
Personally I would not come back to Miray Hotel as there are definitely better options but I would not say do not go there. Excellent locations, clean, cheap and quiet....this is what you need.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Vanja74
London
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2012

My boyfried & I were looking for a standard 3* hotel in a good location with just the basics; good size room, clean with breakfast... Somewhere to sleep and basically thats what we got, but at the highest standard possible for a 3* rating. The staff were very friendly and always willing to help, the buffet breakfast had a vast veriety of food (although I did think the cereal was a little stale) and the rooms were cleaned on a daily basis.

The location is excellent, as you're literally across the road from Cleoaptra Beach and literally in the centre of all the shops/Café's/Restaurants and about a 10/15minute walk from the town centre & the harbour where they have boat trips/Clubs/brs & the general night life.

The hotel swimming pool is also clean and the hotel/pool side bar food is also really nice. The pool isn't one of the biggest I have seen but you can still have a little swim in it (so please don't expect to be able to swim long laps).

All rooms have air con (at no extra cost, unlike most 3* hotels in the area) and a little telly that only shows the news in English.

All-in-all if my boyfriend I go on another budget holiday to Alanya, Turkey.... We will be sure to stay there :)

• Stayed May 2012