See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

The only good thing in this hotel for me is the food, close to beach, close to shops and the cleaners who clean the room daily. The staff seems they are not happy to be at work . The only staff that can have a conversation with you is the security guy called Ismail. The rest seems they are afraid to speak English and always feels like they are avoiding talking to you. We arrived at the hotel at about 2am, we were family of seven. Checked into my room 2102. The rooms need a desperate renovation, mouldy in my bathroom. Doors were all worn out. When we arrived we were given a list of all inclusive meal time. There was basically nothing to do at this hotel, no entertainment at all , the only entertainment we had through out our six days stay was one night of 30minutes Turkish dances , no animation team . While the other nearby hotels were playing beach volleyballs organised by their animation team. We booked outing and planned it to be back in times for the so called cake service , which in the list is 3.30- 4.30. We came back to the hotel at about 4.05. The restaurant staff says it’s finished at 4Pm, I tried to explain to them the information given to us says 4.30. They were not interested in talking to us. The next day I raised the issue with the receptionist who said that the cake service finishes at 4pm, I asked him to get the list that was given to us which he brought out and in front of me changed the time in the paper to 4pm and says summer time is 4.30, I did ask him why were they are handing wrong information when we checked in, he just dismissed me with no apologies what so ever. He just referred me to go and talk to the restaurants manager, who said to me they put out information all over the restaurants and the only information I saw was change of dinner time that finishes at 8pm. Although he acknowledged that the staff should have given us something around 4.05, still with no apologies for wrong information given to us when we checked in. My friend and her family were suppose to go to this hotel, I called her to make sure they change the hotel and I am glad they changed . The WiFi is basically none existence. I know it is October , I travel every October during half term and there were entertainment in all the hotels I have visited ,the weather was great while we were there but the pool was so cold. People rather swim in the beach than the pool because of it being cold. Will never recommend this hotel.
Top Tip:
Avoid it like a plague.. it’s not for Brits. I am very disappointed with travel republic for selling this hotel to Brits.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank poshpampink
Reviewed 18 October 2017

It was our second time in this great hotel near Cleopatra Beach, close to the city center. This time we were accommodated in the B Corpus. The room was missing a full-length mirror, Wifi was not working. However, it was quite spacious, clean and had a castle view. A good variety of delicious, well-prepared food. The hotel stuff was friendly and careful. Special thanks for the captain Çetin and waiter Nazmi. We wish you good luck!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Tania_Reda
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Just back from a week staying in this hotel and it was more like being in Russia! Rooms are good though food is horrible. Staff are hard working but not that friendly. The hotel was busy with Russians and Germans (what a miserable bunch they are!) everything is designed to cater for them so best avoided if you are from the uk.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Tracycmc
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Very good location - near the beach of Cleopatra (many estimate the best in Turkey), Damlataş cave, you can walk to the Red Tower and the harbor, where you can go on a boat trip. Good food, drinks. Mini water park is decent - the child is happy. If you are used to a strong active animation here you are unlikely to find it, but I'm quite happy with it. Mulla sings at half-past five in the morning, but this can be attributed to local characteristics. The wife did not like the lack of shower gel, the rooms need minor repairs. The air-conditioner is quite working. When placing an extra baby bed - it does not need to be set so that the air conditioner blows on the baby, otherwise you can not leave the air conditioner on at night - you can catch a cold.The staff works well for visitors, but rarely smiles - probably loaded with work.
Conclusion - we liked it, this place where you want to return.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Vladimir_055
Reviewed 6 November 2016

Very nice hotel and surprised by the enormous all-inclusive buffet food, where the choice of dishes was enormous and the vegetables served were fantastic. There was a great number of spices to add if you like more spicy food, in addition plenty of sauces and wounderful fruits. We did not eat out more than for lunch at one time, when we went for a day trip to see the great nature around Alanya. The food was simply to good to miss out. The staff is very service minded, friendly and were joking and smiling all the time. The wine was however undrinkable ;) but they served excellent beer, vodka, some liquors and Raki. Location is also perfect, just cross the road and you arrive in a wounderful little fountain park and then you enter the beautiful beach, in addition in the city center with shopping, restaurants and the impressive Kale castle. I would definitely recommend this hotel! Thank you for a great week!

Date of stay: November 2016