- the FOOD IS QUITE POOR. The same things all the time, not very tasty, fish is served very rarely. We expected grilled food, but in 1 week we didn't see any grilling at all. We didn't understand why. In general also juice and wine were poor, instead they try to sell the good juice and wine. Dessert sweets ad cakes are only sugar. Icecream not existing. We do not reccomend "All inclusive", it's a waste. We have been out for dinner several times. We heard that also other guests did the same. There are very nice restaurants by the harbour, not expensive.
- room standard is quite far from "normal" 4 star hotel. Old/dirty armchairs, some broken staffs in the bathroom, etc.. On the other hand the room was well cleaned by the staff.
- Cheating brochure pictures.. if you look their brochure you hardly recognize the place. The real size of the swimming pool is 1/2 then what appears in the paper/web material.
+ nice position, not far from centrum and nice walk in the evening.
+ staff is kind and nice.
- buy the boat trip locally. The swedish travel agency was offering the same boad trip for double price (70 €, instead of 35 €). They say that it's more "safe", but you can find safe tickets also locally.
- if you shop do it in the centrum. The shops around the hotel are more expensive.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Kleopatra Royal Palm Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kleopatra Royal Palm Antalya
- Hotel Kleopatra Royal Palm