“Mola Hotel”
Review of Mola Hotel

Mola Hotel
Ranked #326 of 373 Hotels in Alanya
Reviewed 19 July 2012

This hotel is not suitable if you have more then 2 people. The rooms are extremly basic and not much room. Air con is charged along with fridge hire. there was 3 adults and the squeezed the third bed in, we could not move once our suit cases were in there. However, we did say to the rep that we wasnt happy and wanted to be moved. The owner of the hotel knew the family across the street and we were given a lovely apartment there for an extra £50. Angora Apartments. The food was lovely at the Mola and we eat there most evenings, staff very happy and polite. Be warned though it takes about 2 hours from airport to Hotel. And be careful of the dog in the bar opposite as it bit me. The beach is 2 minutes away and the shopping centre just round the corner. The Aqua Park was also opposite the Hotel.

Room Tip: Only choose this room if its only two of you and you dont mind a very small room
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Diva04
There are newer reviews for Mola Hotel

Reviewed 19 February 2012

i took my 3 yr old daughter to mola 3 yrs ago.her dad is turkish.the staff ebo n jamie was fantastic with sky.the owner nhad invited me n sky to join him n his wife n familt to dinner 1 night.i was very happy to be invited.i have since divorced my husband but will defo take my daughter bk to mola in very near future for a holiday.see u all soon ebo n jamie i hope u remember us.my email is skyerat@talktalk.net please get in touch.angela..

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank angelae e
Reviewed 12 September 2011

The worst hotel I have ever had the misfortune of "enjoying". Crappy service, lousy rooms and tasteless food.
Service : They just dont care! I think they plain and simly have given up. They probably get so much badmouthing from the guests about absolutely everything that is wrong with this place, that they go into attack-mode when they open their eyes.
Rooms: It looks like a prison cell with a balcony and a bathroom, the, wall and the roof and the closet AND the door is all in the same color, NO TV (the wall mountings was there, but alas no tv), NO FRIDGE or minibar, I wont even mention the bed!
We tried every day to change hotel but had to stay here for six days... JUST DONT GO THERE!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
12  Thank Dan01131
Reviewed 12 July 2011

We travveled on an unspecified trip, we just knew we would land in Antalya. We came to Alanya , and Mola Hotel. My first impression was that it was a very simple hotel, but the rooms were clean, and i was happy we had a balcony:)

I travelled with my doughter wich is 8 years old. I was thinking about uppgrade our hotel, because there was no pool at the hotel, But the staff told me they cold arrange so we could use the pool right across the street, and we lived just 70 meters from the beach.
The staff was very serviceminded, and helped us with everything we asked for, they were actually so nice, and made so much fun for my doughter, that we decided to stay there our hole holiday.

My other doughter were in Side with her little doughter, and they made a very nice price for her, so she could come to Alanya and stay with us in our room.

We ate in the restaurant some times, and the food were nice, and the bartender Ibrahim, made us lovely drinks, and him, Orhan and all the other people in the staff did all they could to have a nice holiday.

I will recomend this hotel to others, its not the finest hotel youll find, but the people working there, will do theyr best to make your holiday as good as possible, and its right in the middle of everything. Two minutes away there is a big Aquapark, if you dont travel with kids, try it anyway, it was fun :)

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank GroAnita71
Reviewed 27 September 2010

The hotel was in a prime location for the beach and the many local restaurants and bars and local facilities. Only 5 minutes to the beach. The main negatives were that it did not have a pool and that the noise from the local bars etc could go on till 2am before it became possible to really get some sleep. The food at the hotel was of an excellent quality especially for the price. For example a Moussaka would only cost 10 TL which is about £5. In addition to the meal and at no extra cost, they provided a salad, local bread and garlic butter, greek yoghurt and some herbs. The staff very hospitable and helpful. For a 2 star hotel it does represent good value for money.

• Stayed: September 2010
1  Thank arew777
Reviewed 26 September 2010

It beggars belief that some people would give this hovel 5 stars. If this is normal for Turkey then I for one will never be back.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank jthain
Reviewed 19 May 2010

i already stayed at mola in 2005,
This year i stayed at mola on april for one week with my girlfriend, good service and excellent delicious foods, our room was always clean and tidy, but the best thing was
"NO FATMAN" who called himself the owner was not there, i think the real owner has fired him after so many complaints from guests,,

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends