All reviews hotel is perfect stayed in this hotel for nights boutique hotel rooms are clean musa comfort supermarket location holiday
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel are in the center of alanya.

The English from the staff by the reception was not the best. That is not directly a problem. Unfortunately they didn't try to speak with "hands and feet". It's only a little thing.
In the room on the balcony was a chair broken.
The breakfast was okey.

Date of stay: September 2018
2  Thank CorneliaJ90
Reviewed 5 August 2018

I stayed in this hotel for 7 nights and must say that although it's a cheap no frills hotel, my stay there was amazing. The staff (Batuhan, Musa) are incredibly polite and helpful and truly make you feel as a welcomed guest. Nothing was too much trouble. Expect none of the frilly stuff such as water, tea coffee etc in your room but you won't notice that they're missing. Centrally located in the Centre almost everything is in hands reach. The beach is a 5 minute walk across the street, and there are restaurants, and local mini markets close by. The hotel also has a restaurant with some amazing dishes. Breakfast comes with the room-not a large variety but enough to get you started for the day. Only one minor point, which I hope they change:- Although there's a safe in the room it's tiny and there's a charge to use it. 3TL a day. Bit silly that. I'll definitely stay there again.

Room tip: It can gets a bit loud at night but all discos stop at 12. Rooms are quiet and the AC & shower are fantastic. Good wifi connection.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ITWalker W
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

We recently came back from ozgur bey after staying there for 10nights. It is an amazing family run hotel with an amazing staff and personnel. The location of the hotel is perfect.The beach is a few mins walk away. we went in the summer season and it is very busy there and we would go walking every day of our stay.Our needs were catered for and the Owner and his son was really friendly and made us feel so welcome. We received the same warmth welcome from their staffs as well and by the end of our holidays we had made some lovely friends.In terms of the room, Our's was spotless. For me comfort and cleanliness is everything and the hotel did not disappoint in that regard. We had the superior room and i do think it is worth paying extra for it as the room was very spacious. The shower was amazing even better than some 5 star hotels in Turkey.
Food wise, the breakfast was nice.The MoJo chef's caesar salad is a must to try. Also, if you fancy eating something not on the menu then you can give 4hours notice to the staff in the restaurant, they will get the ingredients and give you a dish of your liking. Overall it was an amazing experience. I would return again and recommend everyone to go for it.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank Nasiha N
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very nice. It is clean, comfy and quiet, not busy (especially comparing to other hotels around). Located on the central touristic street in Oba but not on the noisy side. The music from other hotels stopped at around 12 or 1 AM. Perfect for couples. Rooms are clean, new, comfy and big enough. Shower was perfect. They cleaned our room every day. Just they ask money for using the safe box (3 euro a day).

Swimming pool is very clean and perfect in size. Breakfast is very basic (though its fresh) and same every day. Very nice Al a cart restaurant downstairs “Mojo” with very helpful staff. Thanks to Tony and other lady who customized our meals. Hamam downstairs was also very good. Must try. The hotel has a private beach which is just 100 meters away from the hotel and not busy comparing to all other neighbor hotels. Lovely place. Much recommended.

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank ahmedbL1348DY
Reviewed 1 July 2018

I came from Ireland to stay at this hotel for 10 days and from the second I arrived (which was at 3am) Ahmet came out to my bus, got my bags and brought them up to my room for me. I met with Mevlut the receptionist and he checked me in and they were both so helpful and were always around if I needed anything for my whole stay. The hotel is in a great location just 2 minutes from the beach and lots of shops,bars restaurants and only a 10 minute bus drive to the city center which you can get just 2 minutes walk away. The staff here are amazing. The receptionists Batuhan and Mevlut were so nice and helpful and helped me with anything I needed. Batuhan even helped me with my boarding pass and stored my bags on the last day The other receptionist Musa was so nice too and always had a smile on his face but I didn’t meet him much. Nora and Sezgin who worked in the bar were the best, They were both so lovely and Sezgins cocktails were amazing. They both were always doing anything they could to ensure everybody was comfortable and had everything they needed. Even Özgür the owner made himself known and was always around if needed which was great. The food was absolutely amazing too! The rooms were fab with gorgeous sea views and they were cleaned daily by a lovely cleaning lady. All the staff here really made it feel like home and I would definately stay here again and recommend to many.

Room tip: Book a sea view room the views are fab 🌊
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Alpharooms
1  Thank ShakiraT1