Just returned from 2weeks at this luxury hotel. We have stayed at barut Lara resort and spa twice and liberty Lara once and this outshines them both. What can I say about this fantastic hotel that hasn't already been said before except go your self and experience it.on arrival we were upgraded as it was our 40th wedding anniversary .all the staff are wonderfull and go out of there way to make your stay enjoyable.nothing is to much trouble for them.in the two weeks we were there we never once went to the bar to fetch a drink.girls on roller boots came around the pool area taking orders and returning your drinks in between a guy with a drinks cart came round with ice cold drinks and cocktail.then there were afternoon tea and cakes and food being brought round all day long.i am an early riser and from 7am tea and coffee were brought round to you on your sun bed.there was also a guy who put your towels on the bed for you and then came back later to clean your sun glasses.the ala carte restaurants were superb especially the Italian where we went for our anniversary which they decorated and gave us a bottle of champagne nice touch.food in main buffet very good even fussy eaters could find something to eat.snacks were served between 10am and 6pm all which were excellent.there was even free room service from midnight till 6am we never used this as we were always full.also a fun fare which opened at night for the children which was free popcorn and candy floss also free.cinema was also free showing a good range of films also popcorn on entry.last but not least the wonderful guest relations team who go around the pool every morning to make sure your stay is comfortable and if there is any thing else they can do to make it better.delphin diva you are no 2 on tripadvisor barut Lara is no 1 you keep this up and I am sure it will not be to long before you get that no 1 slot you deserve it with your loyal staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel with elegant and comfortable rooms, various restaurant types with luscious foods, volleyball, tennis and basketball courts, fitness and SPA center, beach volleyball place, active games, sporty entertainments, water sports at the beach, indoor and outdoor pools with slides, FREE Wi-Fi, FREE parking area and quality service are at your disposal. The hotel is situated on Lara beach being 15 km away from downtown Antalya and 8 km away from the international airport. Nature, sun and sea come together on Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel's 230 meters long private sandy beach making it the ideal location for an unforgettable holiday. Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel will welcome you to your dream vacation.Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel's modern and comfortable rooms with fascinating sea and mountain view are decorated in the unique DELPHIN DIVA PREMIERE HOTEL style. The quality and comfort of rooms can be summed up with such a comment "Simplicity of the skillful use of elegance". All standard rooms with mini bar refilled daily with soft drinks and delicious junk food; direct telephone, information and music channels, satellite TV channels, central air conditioning, toilet and bathroom, hairdryer, digital safe, balcony and parquet floor are at your disposal. You can find everything needed for a comfortable stay in these rooms, which were specially designed for you. ALL INCLUSIVE concept. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Delphin Diva Premiere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delphin Diva Premiere Antalya
- Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel Antalya