We travelled as a couple to the Delphin Diva for a week from the 3rd May, currently still at the hotel. Please note that neither me nor my partner have experienced a 5* all inclusive hotel before, so our view may be different to those that have.
Upon viewing the hotel, is seemed alot smaller than its sister hotel next door, however still very well presented. Inside the foyer is magnificent, with beautiful furniture and fresh lemonade on a centrepiece which is wonderful.
Check in was easy enough, we were instantly upgraded to a room with 2 floors which was fantastic. Although we were given a land view, as we were on the 6th floor it provided a balcony at the end of the floor so you had an experience of the sea/pool view which is beautiful.
Weather wasn't good in our week, overall 2 days of sunshine and weather forecast changed daily.
The food was very good, always a good range of food offered, different themed nights as well. As for the dress code, I was slightly disgusted to see people going for evening meals in full tracksuits and ugg boots.
The drink selection was something else, from the variation of coffees available to the vast selection of cocktails. And the cocktails taste amazing, we often drank in the lobby bar which uses alot of imported alcohol which is always good to see in an all inclusive hotel.
The hotel is busy, as British guests we found it strange that we seemed like the minority. The guests are majority German, and the staff are more attentive with them. (Partly because they were easier to speak to as all the staff can speak fluent German). As British guests we did feel a little neglected in comparison.
On the few hot days we enjoyed the pier, which was very relaxing and the sea water was a lovely temperature. Surprisingly we didn't go in the hotel outside pool in our whole stay but from what other people said it was colder than the sea. We used the indoor pool alot and the sauna and steam room which was always nice.
The evening entertainment was a little disappointing as we didn't really know where it was, and there wasn't alot going in but the live singer in the lobby was a nice touch. As a result we ended up in the games room for a couple of nights. Bowling and snooker was fun, and reasonably priced.
We organised an excursion with Thomas Cook to Perge, Aspendos and a waterfall which cost 90 Euro, 330 lira for the both of us, firstly our rep booked it for Tuesday and our slip said Wednesday so Tuesday morning we had to clear that up and ended up going Wednesday in the end. When it came to the actual excursion we went to Perge first which was a Roman ruins, which was lovely. Next was the waterfall, very picturesque. However they failed to mention that Aspendos was closed for refurbishment, so we finished the day (after a set meal which was a little too adventurous for most) in a museum. Considering it was the warmest day we had it was infuriating that we spent the main part of the day travelling to and from and inside a museum. Spoke to the Thomas Cook rep who did nothing. Will be complaining as soon as we get back to Britain.
Please note that the hotel mainly deals in euros, although lira, sterling and dollars are accepted. It is stated although that the,currency is lira. Overall I would highly recommend the hotel as it was reasonably priced and the most amazing place we had ever been. We don't rate Thomas cook so much however as they could have provided a better service.
Also never order at the bar, it's always quicker to take a sear and a member of staff will come round and take your order. It's alot quicker than ordering yourself. Staff on rollerblades outside is a nice touch, service is quick and easy. Food is available 24/7 sapphire bar is available if you missed the Amber bar opening times. Mini bar was also a,nice touch restocked daily and there was a good choice of drinks and snacks available.
Overall outstanding hotel would come again but during peak time for better weather and more going on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel with elegant and comfortable rooms, various restaurant types with luscious foods, volleyball, tennis and basketball courts, fitness and SPA center, beach volleyball place, active games, sporty entertainments, water sports at the beach, indoor and outdoor pools with slides, FREE Wi-Fi, FREE parking area and quality service are at your disposal. The hotel is situated on Lara beach being 15 km away from downtown Antalya and 8 km away from the international airport. Nature, sun and sea come together on Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel's 230 meters long private sandy beach making it the ideal location for an unforgettable holiday. Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel will welcome you to your dream vacation.Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel's modern and comfortable rooms with fascinating sea and mountain view are decorated in the unique DELPHIN DIVA PREMIERE HOTEL style. The quality and comfort of rooms can be summed up with such a comment "Simplicity of the skillful use of elegance". All standard rooms with mini bar refilled daily with soft drinks and delicious junk food; direct telephone, information and music channels, satellite TV channels, central air conditioning, toilet and bathroom, hairdryer, digital safe, balcony and parquet floor are at your disposal. You can find everything needed for a comfortable stay in these rooms, which were specially designed for you. ALL INCLUSIVE concept. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Southall Travel, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Delphin Diva Premiere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delphin Diva Premiere Antalya
- Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel Antalya