Have just returned from a week at this lovely hotel, our second visit to the Lara Beach area, our first was staying at Limak lara and to be honest I didn't think this could better that but I was wrong. This hotel is fabulous. On arrival (early hours of morning) we were handed a lovely iced drink, we're quickly checked in and were upgraded to a two story room with three double beds and two bathrooms. Ok, it faced the road rather than the sea and the room was average, probably not 5* quality but it didn't matter as everything else from that point on was perfect. I understand that some of the rooms have been refurbished and obviously ours wasn't one of those but it was functional, clean and spacious. Being a really fussy eater, I always worry that I will not like the food but trust me when I say there is so much variety that there will always be something you'll like. Food was very good quality and always hot. The staff throughout the hotel were exceptionally friendly and we never had a problem conversing with anyone. The hotel and grounds throughout are immaculate and they obviously have a very conscientious maintenance team. The animation team are friendly and fun but never pushy. Nothing seems to be too much trouble in this hotel, we were there in half term week but it never felt crowded and you could always find beds on the beach or around the pool. It had a very personal feel to this hotel and I cannot recommend it enough. I have never visited the same hotel twice but we WILL most definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel with elegant and comfortable rooms, various restaurant types with luscious foods, volleyball, tennis and basketball courts, fitness and SPA center, beach volleyball place, active games, sporty entertainments, water sports at the beach, indoor and outdoor pools with slides, FREE Wi-Fi, FREE parking area and quality service are at your disposal. The hotel is situated on Lara beach being 15 km away from downtown Antalya and 8 km away from the international airport. Nature, sun and sea come together on Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel's 230 meters long private sandy beach making it the ideal location for an unforgettable holiday. Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel will welcome you to your dream vacation.Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel's modern and comfortable rooms with fascinating sea and mountain view are decorated in the unique DELPHIN DIVA PREMIERE HOTEL style. The quality and comfort of rooms can be summed up with such a comment "Simplicity of the skillful use of elegance". All standard rooms with mini bar refilled daily with soft drinks and delicious junk food; direct telephone, information and music channels, satellite TV channels, central air conditioning, toilet and bathroom, hairdryer, digital safe, balcony and parquet floor are at your disposal. You can find everything needed for a comfortable stay in these rooms, which were specially designed for you. ALL INCLUSIVE concept. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Delphin Diva Premiere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delphin Diva Premiere Antalya
- Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel Antalya