Currently staying in room 1283 on the second floor with my wife and eight year old son – a well-appointed sea-view room with a well-stocked mini bar that is replenished daily. A room on a higher floor would offer a slightly better view, so I would suggest requesting a room on floors 4 and above if the view is important to you.
I'm not normally one for writing reviews, but felt compelled to after reading some of the negative and unfounded tripe posted on here.
Stories of the place being overrun with cats, service being poor, bad food and surly non-English speaking staff are well wide of the mark and are frankly unfair.
It’s currently summer holiday time in the UK, so the hotel is likely as busy as it ever gets and I’m happy to report I have endured none of the faults others have mentioned. Let’s get a few straight: -
Cats – I’ve seen a few, perhaps 2 a day since we arrived, but in the same time, I haven’t seen any mice! Overrun??? Never!!!
Non-English speaking staff? Yes, there are a few, but those that don’t speak English speak Russian, German or any other of a number of languages that help them service a multi-national guest base. I don’t speak Turkish either, so I’m loathe to criticise someone that doesn’t speak in my Mother tongue. For the record, there are PLENTY of English-speaking staff!
Surly staff? I haven’t met one member of staff who was anything other than courteous and willing to help!
Bad food? Well it’s not English food, but then that’s partly why I came to Turkey. If you’re into chicken and chips and a good old Full English when you’re on holiday, then go to Benidorm, you’ll find exactly what you need there!
All Inclusive – this is truly the most all inclusive-all inclusive I’ve experienced. Water, beer (Efes & Becks), cocktails and food are all available all-day every day. It’s not one of those places that turns the All Inclusive on and off.
Our experience with the food has been excellent, a vast buffet at breakfast, lunch and dinner, supplemented throughout the day by various snack bars that cater for all tastes. (My wife’s a veggie and she’s had no issues whatsoever!) We’ve not had an al a carte meal yet, so I can’t comment on those.
If I had one gripe it would be the lifts – they are few in number and you can spend an age waiting for one to arrive and going from floor-to-floor only for those waiting not being able to get in, due to the lift being at capacity, but in the grand scheme of things, that’s hardly going to spoil my holiday!
All in all, this is a fantastic hotel, with great staff, well laid out, excellent food and unless you’re a career moaner, you won’t be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel with elegant and comfortable rooms, various restaurant types with luscious foods, volleyball, tennis and basketball courts, fitness and SPA center, beach volleyball place, active games, sporty entertainments, water sports at the beach, indoor and outdoor pools with slides, FREE Wi-Fi, FREE parking area and quality service are at your disposal. The hotel is situated on Lara beach being 15 km away from downtown Antalya and 8 km away from the international airport. Nature, sun and sea come together on Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel's 230 meters long private sandy beach making it the ideal location for an unforgettable holiday. Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel will welcome you to your dream vacation.Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel's modern and comfortable rooms with fascinating sea and mountain view are decorated in the unique DELPHIN DIVA PREMIERE HOTEL style. The quality and comfort of rooms can be summed up with such a comment "Simplicity of the skillful use of elegance". All standard rooms with mini bar refilled daily with soft drinks and delicious junk food; direct telephone, information and music channels, satellite TV channels, central air conditioning, toilet and bathroom, hairdryer, digital safe, balcony and parquet floor are at your disposal. You can find everything needed for a comfortable stay in these rooms, which were specially designed for you. ALL INCLUSIVE concept. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Priceline, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Delphin Diva Premiere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delphin Diva Premiere Antalya
- Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel Antalya