“Would a forty foot pole give you a clue?” 1 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Atan Park Hotel
Ranked #126 of 231 Hotels in Antalya
Ireland
“Would a forty foot pole give you a clue?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

My wife & I had booked 3 nights here. We arrived about 9pm. There were 3 disinterested and sour receptionists at the desk, "name", "passport", no other communication!

The room was suitable for a couple, provided you had not brought any luggage. The bathroom was adequate.

There was a solo singer performing in the restaurant area, conveniently located under our bedroom. She finished at 10.30 and we started to relax but it was only then things got worse. Everybody in the restaurant area started singing, and dancing, and clapping. The noise got worse & worse. Finally at 00.40 am I put my clothes back on and went down to reception to ask what on earth was going on, I was told that it would finish "soon".

Breakfast was in a huge, mostly empty, hall, like a school hall, the only company was a swarm of flies, with very little to eat (for us, I mean).

We checked out asap that morning and moved to a hotel. In our (admittedly and thankfully) short stay there was no sign of any management either in person or in practice and certainly no attempt to apologise.

Room Tip: Get out fast & go anywhere else
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Turkish first
Arad, Romania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2013

I've spent 10 night in this hotel and overall i was satisfied. The room was decent with balcony and well equipped bathroom. What annoyed me was the stand by very strong blue light from the TV, xo I've cover it with a sticker to get a good sleep and a roar from the AC system. Hotel is well located, not far from the Old city. Breakfast is regular..Wi Fi is OK!

Room Tip: choose a room at the 3rd floor with sea view
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Călin L
Jerusalem, Israel
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013

It is an old hotel and i didnt feel like going back to my room. If it is for work, you can survive but for holiday, do yourself a favour and look for other place. Eventhough i didnt pay for the room i felt it was waste of money

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank niko20

Travellers are raving about these Antalya hotels

Hoorn, The Netherlands
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2013

Atan Park Hotel is an old hotel. That means small rooms, a lot of noise during the night, no elevator. But just for one night it's O.K. I stayed two nights: at the begin and the end of our round trip to Cappaocia and back. Because our plane took off during the night, we were in trouble. That was solved by the management: we could stay another 12 hrs without any further costs

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Purmerend, The Netherlands
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2012

I came here through a Dutch travel agency where I booked a round trip in Turkey (2010). The personnel does not speak English very well but that is not a big problem. They are very kind. The location is nice for a short stay. There is a small shopping mall in the area, Burger King, Carrefour and a Starbucks where the Turkish people meet eachother. If you book a sea view room, the view is totally amazing. For dinner, it is very busy which is nice. Turkish people come from everywhere in Antalya to eat here because the food is very good. Breakfast is also fine.
However, this year I wanted to book a room and send them an e-mail. I did not receive a response... I also filled in the form on their Internet page, but still no response. Then I called them and they told me they would check their inbox and answere me, but that did not happen at all. How bad is that? Therefore I booked another hotel and will not go back to Atan Park.

Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple