Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya
US$105
The Marmara Antalya(Antalya)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$136
US$212
US$294
US$240
Hadrianus Boutique Hotel(Antalya)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$299
US$249
TripAdvisor
1,763 results
All reviewscorner suiteguest relationsunderground tunnelturkeypebble beachbeach accessjunior suitemediterranean seaold towntop floorenjoyed my staybreakfast and dinnerspecial thanksturkish bathhalf boardsea viewstandard room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 September 2012

A comfortable and well equipped business hotel. Food good, no one seems to drink anything alchoholic at meals, too expensive.Hardly anyone stays for more than one night, two at most.Mainly Saga and other tour groups "Doing Turkey"so there is no chance of talking to other guests.We were the only people who stayed a week. It is isolated from other hotels and amenities such as a "corner shop", bar or restaurant. It merely has the beach, a narrow strip of pebbles at this point.All transport appears to be by taxi.
We had a car and would have welcomed local advice but although helpful the reception staff have absolutely no local knowlege and there are none of the local brochures or maps you would expect in a tourist area.
Useful tip, if you open window air conditioniong automatically stops and will not resume unless you close window completely.They dont tell you this.
Complaint, "All rooms have balconies", they call them French balconies, we call them Juliet balconies, just a barrier in front of your window nothing you can step out onto.Only the super expensive corner suites have proper balconies.

Room Tip: You are unlikely to have a choice.Ideally be near lift .
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lizandianp
Reviewed 7 September 2012

The hotel was comfortable, friendly staff, relaxing atmosphere, I really enjoyed my stay people were helpful too. It was a positive experience and I would recommend it . The hotel has a free spa where u can relax and enjoy steam area, sauna and Turkish bath, I did not have time to try the spa but I checked it out and it seemed cool. Pool area is very relaxing and the food was really good.
I didn't mind the pebble beac although I would rather sandy. The beach was a fun experience.
Downfalls are that the people in Antalya mostly do not speak any English, and the same goes for th staff at the hotel, this was really weird since I was staying at a 5 star hotel, I had to use a lot of sign language. Another thing is the wireless , the good thing is its free but u can never stay connected for more than five minutes straight.
The hotel is also 20 or15 minutes away from the city centre and kind of far off everything else.
Overall I loved it, there were some inconveniences but I would recommend this hotel

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank lumba85
Reviewed 27 August 2012

the only thing that works good here is room air condition AND THE CASHIER... he even put a cash for water in case that you are half board and have free lunch... you have nothing to do after 10 o'clock.... the problem is the half board is breakfast and dinner it really waste your time... there is no show or disco or entertaner team here... if you wanna have a good time i really suggest another hotel...
the rome and swiming pool is very clean but there is no diffrent between tripel room and a room with extera bed its like a cartoon that fold from middel when you sit on it...
the first night is very bad

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank neda_nell
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2012

Dear neda_nell,

Thank you for posting a review of our property. I am delighted that you noticed the cleanliness of our pool and rooms. However, I am sorry we were not able to exceed or at least be at par with your expectation. Your review will be used to reconsider improvements needed and I hope that you can give us a chance to show what we have done.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 14 August 2012

Actually i am a regular traveller but it will be my first time to visit Antalya ,I have selected this hotel for my stay with the family on 20th of august 2012, my feed back will be given later,although I did not experience the hotel yet but still I think it is up to our expectations as what I heard from my friends. Yazan ghalayeini / Jordan

Room Tip: I can not recommend any room now since I am planning to stay in this hotel in the 20th of this month.
Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Yazan G
Reviewed 14 August 2012

This hotel is several miles from the city center of Antalya, but it's view of the Mediterrean is awesome. It is a beautiful hotel, with Moorish-inspired architecture. It is extremely expensive, however. Above all, do not have your laundry done at the hotel - a NEW pair of socks or underwear is cheaper than having a pair cleaned here. Wine is also extremely pricey.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo