“very nice stay”

Ranked #10 of 228 Hotels in Antalya
Budapest, Hungary
“very nice stay”
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Me and my friends had a very nice stay in ths hotel.
The location is good, the rooms are very confortable, the food is excellent, tasty and colorful.
The service was great.
It is a good place either with friends or for couples.
I would reccomned it to everyone

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
4 Thank angel_huns

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (176)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 September 2012

We went half board for our family vacation, and I must say the food was lovely (especially the desserts) and a huge choice too! The indoor pool with Sauna and Steam room was fabulous. Staff were very friendly and the hotel was in a nice quiet location.
The only downside was the wireless internet connection throughout the hotel - it was very slow and kept cutting off which was quite dissapointing, but other than that we had a great time!

1 Thank TheChauhans
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya, responded to this review, 8 October 2012
Dear TheChauhans,

Thank you for leaving feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear you were pleased with our indoor pool and friendly hotel staff. Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience you have experienced with our internet services. I have taken note of your valuable comments and rest assured, these will be used to monitor and improve the quality and services we offer to our guests.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare
Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed 19 September 2012

It was very comfortable hotel. I really enjoyed , free spa and Turkish bath (Turkish Hammam )were fantastic. The foods are very tasty. The service was fast and was good quality. I am suggesting to everyone to stay there.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Sibel D
Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed 19 September 2012

Me and my husband had a very busy working schedule lately and decided to make a relaxing weekend trip to Antalya from Copenhagen in September 2012.Enjoyed my stay a lot.relaxed atmosphere, friendly and professional management ,comfortable rooms,professional service,good food,very hygenic,highly recommended for couples .

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Dilek J
surrey
Reviewed 18 September 2012

A comfortable and well equipped business hotel. Food good, no one seems to drink anything alchoholic at meals, too expensive.Hardly anyone stays for more than one night, two at most.Mainly Saga and other tour groups "Doing Turkey"so there is no chance of talking to other guests.We were the only people who stayed a week. It is isolated from other hotels and amenities such as a "corner shop", bar or restaurant. It merely has the beach, a narrow strip of pebbles at this point.All transport appears to be by taxi.
We had a car and would have welcomed local advice but although helpful the reception staff have absolutely no local knowlege and there are none of the local brochures or maps you would expect in a tourist area.
Useful tip, if you open window air conditioniong automatically stops and will not resume unless you close window completely.They dont tell you this.
Complaint, "All rooms have balconies", they call them French balconies, we call them Juliet balconies, just a barrier in front of your window nothing you can step out onto.Only the super expensive corner suites have proper balconies.

Room Tip: You are unlikely to have a choice.Ideally be near lift .
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank lizandianp
amman
Reviewed 7 September 2012

The hotel was comfortable, friendly staff, relaxing atmosphere, I really enjoyed my stay people were helpful too. It was a positive experience and I would recommend it . The hotel has a free spa where u can relax and enjoy steam area, sauna and Turkish bath, I did not have time to try the spa but I checked it out and it seemed cool. Pool area is very relaxing and the food was really good.
I didn't mind the pebble beac although I would rather sandy. The beach was a fun experience.
Downfalls are that the people in Antalya mostly do not speak any English, and the same goes for th staff at the hotel, this was really weird since I was staying at a 5 star hotel, I had to use a lot of sign language. Another thing is the wireless , the good thing is its free but u can never stay connected for more than five minutes straight.
The hotel is also 20 or15 minutes away from the city centre and kind of far off everything else.
Overall I loved it, there were some inconveniences but I would recommend this hotel

1 Thank lumba85
Mashhad, Iran
Reviewed 27 August 2012

the only thing that works good here is room air condition AND THE CASHIER... he even put a cash for water in case that you are half board and have free lunch... you have nothing to do after 10 o'clock.... the problem is the half board is breakfast and dinner it really waste your time... there is no show or disco or entertaner team here... if you wanna have a good time i really suggest another hotel...
the rome and swiming pool is very clean but there is no diffrent between tripel room and a room with extera bed its like a cartoon that fold from middel when you sit on it...
the first night is very bad

3 Thank neda_nell
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya, responded to this review, 14 September 2012
Dear neda_nell,

Thank you for posting a review of our property. I am delighted that you noticed the cleanliness of our pool and rooms. However, I am sorry we were not able to exceed or at least be at par with your expectation. Your review will be used to reconsider improvements needed and I hope that you can give us a chance to show what we have done.

Karen G.