“A word of warning !”

Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya
Ranked #8 of 232 Hotels in Antalya
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Beware of this hotel's website and booking practices !

They are charging an additional person (3rd person) in a double room with room only rate. Please see below. I contacted Hotel manager Mr. Fatih [--] to get an explanation. He advised me to contact Intercontinental Hotels in the US and to write an online review. It seems like management doesn't really care about the property. So beware if you decide to stay at this property
I don't recommend this hotel
Can Cetin

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Troy-LosAngeles
Crowne_Plaza_Antalya, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2013

Dear Agency;

I would like to thank you very much for your kind reservations for your guests to our hotel. I am sure they had very pleasent stay with us.

In the hotel my team and myself explained clearly that; our online reservation system works on single room only basis. Every additional person get an dedicated charge and this indicated on your reservation confimation and on your invoice clearly.

Before you confirm purchase, you see total amount and other cancellation details as well. After confirmation; these details are being confirmed back during check in process and registration form shows these details again and guest sign them before getting keys.

These process seems as formality or long but actually all designed for your safety and in order to prevent misunderstandings.

I would like to kindly let you know that in our hotel we have zero tolerance to abusive behaviors to our staff and revealing guest privicy. Therefore your agency's previous online feedback removed due to the "revealing guest' s private information". After removal site let you post back your critics which are very wellcome because every complaint is gift for us to make this place better for our guests.

I would love to ask you to book our hotel for your future guests but unfortunately this is not possible because since you have reveled our guests private information online we have black listed your agency and took legal action.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 16 September 2013

We stayed here as part of a bus tour (2 nights) and were happy with the surroundings, pool and access to the sea. The buffet was fine, nothing special but streets ahead of the PAM Thermal in Pamukale the night before. We couldn't say there was any exceptional service. The wine and beer list left at the tables during dinner with Happy Hour prices proved to be somewhat misleading as the bottle I requested (cheapest half bottle) was not available...I would need to go to the next one up at twice the price! Thank god for our trusty tour guide who argued them down to the same price as the bottle I had requested.

Be very aware of the fact all the prices are in Euro but at check out they suddenly turn into Turkish Lira......tricky to follow when it is late at night and you are trying to quickly check out. Make sure you request all the signed tabs you have accumulated....this took me half an hour as they had to run around trying to find them so I could check them off and do the conversion. Allow extra time at check out if you want to be sure!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
GRCrownePlazaAnt, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Dear Karen,

first of all we would like to thank you very much for the time you've spend to write this review about your stay in our hotel.

We want to apologize for inconveniences that you experienced with the service of the F&B department and about checking your final bill.
We want to ensure you that the necessary steps for improving the food & beverage service has been taken already.
You are right that our pricing is based on EURO. Our system automatically convert the prices accordingly to the daily exchange rate (set by the Central Bank) to Turkish Lira.

Again we appreciate your feedback.

Kind Regards from Crowne Plaza Antalya!

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Oh my god….where do I begin….Before I booked this hotel I thought I would be a nice hotel to relax before a long trip and my oh my was that an understatement. I stayed at Crowne Plaza twice once in their Junior Suite and once in their corner suite during my 2013 holiday in the Mediterranean. The service was supreme, the rooms were big and awesome like you won’t believe (I felt like a director or something), dinner was lovely with music and dance, the staff treat you with much respect, you are basically nurtured from the time you park in front of the hotel to the time you exit the hotel. There is so much more to say but I think some of the others have already said. On my next holiday whatever country/countries it will be I will search far and wide for a Crown Plaza hotel to stay at. I will pay the cost just find me a Crowne Plaza.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
GRCrownePlazaAnt, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

Thank you very much that you spend the time to write a review for our hotel. It was a pleasure for us to accommodate and serve you and we are happy that you choose Crowne Plaza Hotels as a brand for you for the future.
Kindest Regards from Crowne Plaza Antalya

Reviewed 5 September 2013

We went for a family holiday, I loved it from day ona, the staff were very welcoming and helpfull. We were upgraded to a corner suite free of charge. The ladies spa on the 10th floor is the best I've been in, in Antalya. Generally rooms and service were very high quality. I would definitely recommend this to my friends, and come back another time.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Aleena2121
Reviewed 5 September 2013

staying at crown plaza was a different experience from previous stays at various resorts in antalya , :),its a genuine straight forward hotel situated very close to the rest of the hotels yet calm and has its own space, sitting around the outdoor pool at night is a very tranquil experience one is bound to nap and just relax along with the lovely choice of music, :), employees are very helpful i.e most I would mention umut at the reception area, dajla guest relation, hadija breakfast area, thank u all , :), and a very big thank you to manager fadi who does not hesitate to take the right swift action to solve any issue regarding the stay of a guest at crown plaza , :)

Room Tip: higher rooms will provide better view , balconies are rather small ,still very nice, :)
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank saaal
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Crowne Plaza is the most beautiful hotel in Antalya.I think this is the best place for recreation.Service is perfect! I like this service in this hotel. Swimming pool is very great! Food in this hotel is so perfect. Thank you very much for the service! And I hope that I will come again in the next summer

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Michael J

Dear Michael,

thank you very much for completing a review about your stay. We are looking forward and it will be a pleasure for us to accommodate you again.

Kind Regards from Crowne Plaza Antalya

Reviewed 1 September 2013

The Crowne Plaza is really a very standard hotel. This brand is a little like staying with a fast food chain - you know what to expect but don't expect a lot.

The staff are nice enough but lack knowledge and experience for a hotel in this category.

Try The Ramada, we did two nights there towards the end of July and were very impressed.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank placematadam
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2013

Dear placematadam,