“Amazingly hospitable, serene, and efficient”

Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya
Ranked #10 of 232 Hotels in Antalya
Amman, Jordan
“Amazingly hospitable, serene, and efficient”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I spent the period from April 10 to April 19, 2014 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya. From my room (115) only the hotel a swimming pool and street stand between me and the magnificent and endless Mediterranean view.

The Crown Plaza Antalya was extremely unique and pleasant experience to me. Checking in at the reception was done literally in no time. The team was so friendly and efficient.
The room was not quite large, nevertheless it was quite clean, adequate, and comfortable. Internet was good. In addition to the direct and effortless wifi connection to my laptop, I found in the key card folder two access details which I used for connecting my smartphone and tablet to the internet 24/7. Such a luxury and convenience for a guy like me trying to keep in touch with the office work back in Central Asia, while dealing with a tight conference schedule at the hotel the same time. Thanks to Aliye Polat, the Cleaner, my room was well attended to throughout my stay in terms of cleanliness and tidiness.

As I have to take six flights from Asmara, Eritrea – where I was on short vacation, to arrive to Antalya for this global conference, my luggage eventually got lost somewhere on the way. The “guest relations” at the hotel, however, did a wonderful job. Thanks fully goes to Aliye and Elena, within a very short time, my luggage was located and delivered to my room in the hotel. Aliye and Elena were tirelessly and with big smiles attending to our endless requests including changing of ticket bookings, arranging hotels in Istanbul for my next stopover, and providing advice and assistance on daily basis on various issues, some of them may not be even within their JDs, but they did all that in a completely friendly and efficient manner.

The food was great and quite diversified to our taste, also provided in a very pleasant and professional way. I enjoyed the authentic Turkish dishes, tea and coffee, the same way I did to the other western and Middle East varieties.

The hotel location is amazing, and the transport by bus or taxi is just few minutes to the old city center.

The global conference which brought together over 50 participants for a full week activities and various day and night/ indoor and outdoor events, was a complete success and prove to the efficiency of the hotel in hosting and facilitating such big conferences.

Generally speaking, the Crown Plaza Antalya is proved to be a real home away from home for me, and no doubt it will be my first choice in my future visits.

3 Thank hadi4004
GRCrownePlazaAnt, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya, responded to this review, 19 April 2014
Dear hadi2004,

thank you very much for your detailed review about your recent stay with us.

Moreover thank you for mentioning the staff you mostly liked. This helps us to honor especially these staff members.

We are very happy that we were able to meet your expectations and we hope to welcome and serve you on your next visit to Antalya again.

Meanwhile we wish you all the Best.

Best Regards,
Crowne Plaza Antalya Family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (182)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 April 2014

In Crown plaza The manager Yasim Kusçis was really kind and helpful. The Bellboy Yasim and can was extremely generous and gentle. The receptionist Tufan and Korhan was friendly and beneficial at their work unlikely being useless and helpless!!

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Afurumtripadviser
Dear Afurumtripadviser,

thank you for your short review regarding your accommodation experience with us.

We hope we will be able t serve you on your next visit to Antalya again.

With best wishes and Regards,
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I have to say the staff which were here over the period of my visit 11-15 April 2014 were absolutely fantastic, from the check in staff, to the watering staff, to the managers, through to the technicians and the baggage staff, absolutely helpful and very accommodating, everyone was excellent, they showed excellence, compassion, kindness and would continually work to make your stay a memorable one. I can not thank them enough for the efforts they put in and when I say all staff over that period of time, I literally mean all staff. I for one would be coming back to this hotel for a holiday with my family.

Room Tip: Sea view rooms and corner rooms are the best, if you want luxury ask for room 516 you get a jacuzzi...
3 Thank Hassan E
GRCrownePlazaAnt, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Dear Hassan E,

first of all thank you for posting your review about your stay with us.

It is great to read out that our staff was able to make your stay to a success. It would be a pleasure for us to serve you on your private trip with your family.

Kind Regards,
Liverpool
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We booked the room on a room only basis and did not try the hotel food. There are a number of very good local restaurants in the surrounding area and in Antalya itself. The hotel has an impressive lobby and the reception staff are very helpful, there are also 'guest relations' staff who are the other side of downstairs and can give advice on day-trips local buses etc.
One thing against the hotel is location, it may be better to pick one nearer to Antalya old town centre. However, you can get a bus into the centre KL08 for only 2 lira. One thing to note is that there are only 2 TV channels that are in English and one channel that is sometimes in Turkish and sometimes in English. There is an indoor pool and at floor level -1 and this also has various saunas. I'd recommend a visit to Beach Park about 2 miles up the coast. There is only on local bar and it's called James Joyce Irish Pub - however, there is nothing very Irish about this bar at all.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank LiverpoolTiberius
Sharjah
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The most outstanding aspect of my stay at this hotel was the staff and management. Their guidance, advice, and help made our trip to Antalya (+Turkey in general) significantly more exciting and enjoyable. The reception was able to point us to all the interesting spots around the city, and the guest relations manager (Annette) was so well informed and was able to direct us and give us a broad picture of all the things we could do in Antalya. They even gave us advice about the customs which made the entire trip in Turkey so much easier (I spent some time in Istanbul as well after Antalya). The hotel itself has an amazing view of the sea and the mountain ranges. It is very easy to get to anywhere (literally) from the hotel via the bus station just 5 minutes away from the hotel on foot. Be sure to check out Kaleici, Pamukkalle (Recommend 2 days and 1 night their to really enjoy it), sea and sky trip, and a trip to the Duden waterfall after a good rain.

Check in took about 7 minutes, check out only took 2. Everything was done smoothly.

Antalya itself is a really nice place to go that caters to everyone. If you visit during the spring the city is very peaceful and is a good place to go and relax and see some natural beauty. If you're more into partying and such then drop by in the summer and you will be amazed.

I'm glad we started at this hotel as it literally improved the entire experience I had in Turkey.

Room Tip: Get a sea side room, they have the best views.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Mohammad A
GRCrownePlazaAnt, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Dear Mohammad A;

thank you very much for your review about your accommodation experience at our hotel.

It is great for us to read that we were able to made your trip to a success. If you may visit Antalya again we would be glad to serve you once more.

Best Regards,
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

All the worker are very nice especially Emel Gokge She is give very good service and I very disappointed from rooms to design and food is very poor with one meun everyday which make me sick. I CONSIDER THIS A 1 STAR HOTEL NOT WORTH MY MONEY AND I WONT RECOMMENDED TO ANYONE.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Max J
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya, responded to this review, 27 April 2014
Dear Max J,

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Bursa/Turkey
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya has a very good locatıon.Sıtuated Konyaaltı named seasıde places.The staff so young,so hard workıng and lovely persons.Breakfast dont ınclude the room prıces.This ıs so ınterestıng for me,because generally Turkısh Hotel prıces ıncludes breakfast.

3 Thank doğaduru