Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya
US$88
US$86
Hotels.com
US$117
Puding Marina Residence(Antalya)(Great Value!)
US$58
Priceline
US$244
US$209
1,764 results
All reviewscorner suiteguest relationsunderground tunnelturkeypebble beachbeach accessjunior suitemediterranean seaold towntop floorenjoyed my staybreakfast and dinnerspecial thanksturkish bathhalf boardsea viewstandard room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I was just for one week in this hotel, everythink was very good. The foods and the drinks was very nice. The room was very clean. All the staff was very friendly, special Kaan from reception. He was very helpfull and he is speaking very good english. I will recomended this hotel to my friends and family. I will come back next year.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I was in this hotel one week. And Im wery like this hotel. The hotel is very clean and in the restaurant is very fast. Foods is very fresh thanks for all of them. the reception is very fast and they can talk very good english. they are very hopefull. And also the Bellboy Kaan is very helpfull, he can speak native english, you can ask anything to he. He was make chatting everytime with me and he is very funny. And also I complain you this hotel, you can see the all rooms at mediterranean sea the picture is very good. I complain you this hotel workers is very helpfull and rooms is so clean foods is very fresh and fast. I hope I can wisit one more time.

1  Thank KhanHopefull
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I spend in Hotel approximately two weeks. I was satisfied by good atmosphere and professional service, I appreciate it every time, for me that is the most important during holiday. I appreciated professional behavior by reception. I have come at night and night auditor was very polite and I was provided by the good room. Reception was always helpful and know answer on every my question )) I was impressed by variety and quality of food. Waiters were also the best, very nice and always in good mood. Was too good to be truth) still wonder what a lovely place it was! Think of coming back and advice it to my friends..

Room Tip: The upper stores are more spacious
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 May 2014

The CP Antalya has what it advertises. However, not all it advertises to have is functioning properly or has the status that would be expected by a 5-star hotel. In order to maintain the status of 5 stars, I believe a hotel should put some effort in its maintenance and not just let it fall apart. The staff at CP Antalya do not seem to understand this or the concept of hygiene.
Let’s start with the status of the room then. The room is equipped as advertised, besides the following “minor” faults: Weak water pressure makes filling the worn-out bath tub time consuming, I think there was a clog in that tub as well, also there was a bit of mold on the joints around it and the glass that is supposed to prevent water from splashing all over the floor was inadequate. Let’s see… what else? Malfunctioning closet and reading lights that would not turn off, missing information in the information pamphlet, complicated A/C with no instructions, and it was very unclear what was and what wasn’t included in the fee for the room. The TV has mostly Turkish channels, a few German ones and one Arabic channel, but no English ones.
The manners and the attitude of the staff. The people working at CP Antalya are very helpful, kind and a few have good English, but are not so informative. I got no information on the restaurant, hot spots in Antalya, possible trips that they could accommodate us with, and so on. Also, they are not so attentive to instructions as I ordered a room with a king-sized bed and an extra bed for a child but this was not prepared for us even when I reminded them to do that both through e-mail and over the phone. When we arrived we got a room with two adjoined twin beds and there was no child’s bed prepared. We had to wait for them to prepare it for us. We even arrived 1 hour later than we told them that we would, so they had plenty of time to prepare this for us as instructed – but didn’t. We never got the room we ordered. The cleaning help were very nice, but the technician did not seem to be happy over fixing lights. At first he did a very silly fix by turning off the electric switch and then on, he then said that he would brb and never returned. The lights went back on and I had to call a second time for them to send him up. 2 minutes after that call they asked me if it was okay to turn off all the electricity except for the AC in my room – and I said that was not OK. The receptionist laughed and said “I thought so” and sent the electrician to the room again. I met what seemed to be an annoyed electrician that had to do a fix that took 2 minutes instead of 1 while he was mumbling something in Turkish and hardly responding to my questions. That’s what I call bad service.
The floor where the Zeus spa is located reeks of a strong mold smell as soon as you enter the floor. Only when you enter the Turkish bath however, that smell is non-existent. The spa has a lot of malfunctions. Several lights in the pool have burned out and have not been replaced during our stay. The Finnish sauna has very weak lights as well, which makes it very creepy to sit in (also it is only 65 degrees Celsius). The “snow room” and the Russian sauna are not functioning and reek of mold and feces. The indoor pool is a bit too cold and the hamam is missing soap and loofas. The steam sauna reeks of sewage and the showers also reek and are missing several lights (only one of four showers has a light).
Parking is outdoors. Thank God for the valet though. If not for the valet, the car would be horrendous to hop into after standing all morning in the hot sun. They were also very friendly and took good care of the car.
The room cleaning service. What they cleaned, they cleaned sloppily and what they didn’t clean remained always dirty. They had a good attitude but a sloppy work routine. Always there was something (mostly several things) that was neglected or forgotten: Refilling the toilet rolls, giving us new bath robes (never happened), giving us new slippers (as they took the ones that we hadn’t even used), refilling the soap, washing the cups (happened only once), vacuuming (only happened when I called the reception and complained), etc.
Another hygienic issue is the tunnel to the beach. It is nice to have one, but why not maintain it as well? There were dead bugs all over the place, and a nasty smell there during our whole stay.
To sum it up: The CP Antalya advertises itself as a 5-star hotel, and maybe even thinks that it is one, but in comparison to other 5-star hotels and in consideration of the mentioned flaws it should be lucky to count itself as a 4-star hotel. With a lot of malfunctioning equipment due to the sloppy maintenance from the staff, I would give the CP Antalya a maximum of 3 stars. If not for the view, the location, the beach and the breakfast buffet, it would be 2 stars.
P.S. for people not joining in on the evening buffet – the piano is very noisy.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank aceAA
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Dear aceAA,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay with us. I would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Charisse V.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I was in Antalya for 3 nights as I make my reservation like that , when I stayed in hotel Crowne Plaza , I increase my staying to 4 nghits more , to be 7 nights in that wonderful Hotel …
They remember me by (( you can check in any time you like , but you can never leave ))
The amazing staff and their courtesy .
specially guest relation (( Alye )) which is help me , with my ticket amendment and her effort to do that , also to arrange excursion for me .
The hotel was more quite , food is Delicious , cleaning was excellent and I remember the housekeeping ( Meltem) which was patient and very kind .
I am really satisfied in my stayed there ..
Friends I recommended That for you …

Room Tip: rooms on the south side sea view .
4  Thank Ayman m
GRCrownePlazaAnt, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear DARTELLIL,

we would like to thank you very much for posting your review about your stay with us.

The warm words about our staff and the fact that we made you that satisfied that you extended your stay with us made us very happy.

It would be a pleasure for us to serve you on your next Trip to Antalya again.

Best Regards,